It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Where are you getting the idea that only five nukes were recovered at Barksdale? Every article I've read states that six went from Minot to Barksdale, not five.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by azchuck

You need some more tinfoil for your hat.

I'd really love to know where you guys all go to get so bat# paranoid. You're no different than the guy I had in my ambulance last week who swore up and down that the police officers he'd been throwing chairs at were little green men coming to steal his brain.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
why would a cia director wear "Full Dress Military" uniform?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

that's part of the story. apparently, 6 left, 5 arrived.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I wonder if that has been confirmed? Although I seriously doubt that it would be, at least by "official" sources.

Wonder if anyone has talked to one of the ordinence and/or flight crew to get their input of the actual number.

Have any of them separated from service to be available for comment/confirmation? Would they be bound by a "Secrets Act"-type of phohibition even after their discharge? This info (the actual number of nukes that were released vs. the number that were "re-secured") isn't really "classified"; just embarrassing as Hell.

I, for one still don't buy the USAF's "break down of discipline" explaination for this fiasco.

Unless the "discipline problem" was service-wide, which might be the result of a vastly over-extended, and obviously, severely neglected service, "single-point" failures of this magnitude would have raised red flags long before the event.

Somebody "woulda/shoulda" noticed the "trend" and acted to stop it.

I still believe that, given just the publicly reported number, nature, and targets of foreign-based cyber-attacks, and their apparent success rate, "Somebody" has succeeded in hacking into the US nuclear inventory data-base and made off with more than one warhead by "Switching the plates":

Substituting the inventory records of conventional warheads for nuclear warheads, and then absconding with the now "de-nuked" weapons through various, less secure channels.

If this were the case, why haven't any fingers been pointed?

Because, in the "Smoke and Mirrors" world of global international politics, "Honor Amoung Thieves" is just another name for...

"Diplomacy".

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
-------- BUMP ---------BUMP---------BUMP-------

As stated in another thread on this site , there was a recent B-52 crash in Guam while enroute for "flyover" in Liberation Day Parade.

Oddly (or perhaps not) it was from Barksdale. Any thoughts relating to this and OP?

The B-52 bomber based at Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana

Source:

news.yahoo.com...

regards.......kk

[edit on 21-7-2008 by kinda kurious]

apologies to KK for my accidental removal

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

hmm not sure about us hiting first, it's not our style in these incidents. they would want to make an attack on iran look "justified" by letting the iranians use the anti carrier missles first i think. the POTUS and (ugh) SCOTUS certainly dont give a carp about sacrificing our troops to acheive what they feel is necessary.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinsear
Even if it was made into a "dirty bomb" are we not capable of reading the uranium signature given off from every bomb to identify who originally made the bomb. We then would be able to trace it right back to us.

You mean like the anthrax attacks of 2001? If I remember correctly, even though we traced the anthrax back to the U.S. Government, nothing happened.

If a nuke goes of in the U.S. and it's traced back to the U.S. Government (specifically, this missing nuke), nothing will happen. The blogosphere (including ATS) will be crying out for the Truth but the mainstream media will call those Truthers "conspiracy theorists". The U.S. Gov't will blame it on some mysterious terrorist organization and start a war against Iran even though Iran has nothing to do with the nuke. They'll probably stop the Presidential elections, make Bush the defacto leader impermanently, and instate martial law while their at it.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Might be relevant

Air Force officer in Alaska dies in likely suicide

Alaska (AP) — The officer who commands an air force wing in Alaska has died of a gunshot wound that likely was self-inflicted, authorities said Monday.

Brig. Gen. Thomas L. Tinsley suffered a gunshot wound to his chest late Sunday night and was pronounced dead within a half hour, said Col. Richard Walberg, who assumed command at Elmendorf Air Force Base after Tinsley's death.

[...]

His previous 22-month assignment was executive officer to the Air Force chief of staff, Gen. T. Michael "Buzz" Mosely who resigned in June under pressure in an agency shake-up.

Mosely, the Air Force military chief, and Air Force Secretary Michael W. Wynne, the agency's civilian head, were held accountable for failing to fully correct an erosion of nuclear-related performance standards. One concern was a cross-country flight in August of a B-52 carrying armed nuclear weapons.

Associated Press

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by azchuck

You need some more tinfoil for your hat.

I'd really love to know where you guys all go to get so bat# paranoid. You're no different than the guy I had in my ambulance last week who swore up and down that the police officers he'd been throwing chairs at were little green men coming to steal his brain.

mmm incase you have not heard disinfo person, we have not been paranoid!!! but right!!!!

im Sure this source is ok for you? is he parnoid too? lol

Listen To This Proof My Freind!

Back on topic this is very concerning. Bejing? Bejing? Bejing?

reply to post by Salient

Might Be Relevant

probably the biggest understatement ive ever heard

Yep shot himself in the chest???????????

Its just like Dr David Kelly, he probably knew as much as any man in the world on how to kill himself quickly, painlessly and with dignity but went into a field, cut one wrist (which a leading surgeon said later was impossible to die from) and took some paracetamol ... lol...

Just like David Kelly who knew the truth about WMD lies. Personally ive got no doubt at all this is Murder, not a single sliver of doubt at all, I mean a General a proud honourable courageous man, kills himself by shooting himself in the chest, with his family in the house, no way at all.

A bullet in the head in private me thinks.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The military’s admission of error in loading real nukes onto those planes last week was actually a very deliberate leak — one designed to scare the # out of the Iranians. Which makes sense to me, as covering up such a thing (or at least stubbornly denying the whole thing) seems more in line with trad U.S. military policy.Hell, I wonder if there were actually any nukes at all. From what I understand, “accidentally” loading nuclear missiles onto a plane is a fairly difficult mistake to make.
---------------------
valrossie
North Dakota Drug Treatment

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by azchuck

Just wanted to note that I worked at Barksdale on B-52's as weapons spectialist thus have the facts about the security.

When I first heard about an accident where nuclear weapons were placed into a B-52 and flown to Basksdale. There had to be co-operation amongst the responsible parties to even do that flight with nuc's on board.

Some body really needs to find the answers on this one for there is a clear and dangerous threat while we had the complete control of our military commands over these very dangerous weapons.

Why would the weapons be given to load and fly to another base? We need to do better at safety of nuclears from bad peoples.

Our Motto was Peace is our Profession. I am a patriot so I will not discuss details of the nuclear weapons.

May Peace in the world make it a better place for the children...Amen

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
so who do we think is responsible for "ACQUIRING" the one missle?..Is it a rogue group operating inside our country or did somebody ship it off to the highest bidder. Im no missle tech but from speaking to people I know that have stated that it is probably a low yield weapon and would make one heck of a dirty bomb, either way, That is very disturbing..These are the times we are living in my friends

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
this deserves a bump.

Strange stuff is afoot.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It has been more then an year since the incident took place.

After this time has passed, I have a feeling that we are never going to learn the full story about it.

At least, I hope we don't get to know it through a very large mushroom cloud.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
It has been more then an year since the incident took place.

After this time has passed, I have a feeling that we are never going to learn the full story about it.

At least, I hope we don't get to know it through a very large mushroom cloud.

Peace

Greetings....I love your signature....This incident is nothing more than a SNAFU...and if you follow this thread back you will see that there have been several of these type incidents and I might add alot more serios than this which has gone unresolved...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If a nuke goes of in the U.S. and it's traced back to the U.S. Government (specifically, this missing nuke), nothing will happen. The blogosphere (including ATS) will be crying out for the Truth but the mainstream media will call those Truthers "conspiracy theorists". The U.S. Gov't will blame it on some mysterious terrorist organization and start a war against Iran even though Iran has nothing to do with the nuke. They'll probably stop the Presidential elections, make Bush the defacto leader impermanently, and instate martial law while their at it.

EXACTLY.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wow you guys are paranoid, clearly you have no idea how things in this subject work. i wont confuse you anymore than you already are by sharing any FACTS, i'll just let you continue down your silly imaginary world. I just wanted to let you all know you entertain me. i love reading these blogs by people who have no clue how things work. I am not a mechanic and I will never tell you how to fix and engine, and likewise, until you serve in the military and learn how these things work, you really hove no grounds to educate people with your lack of knowledge.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical0ne

You sound like the kind of guy I can relate to. I want to ask you, the MO of certain clandestine govt organizations is to set up a patsy for a crime, help them do it, and then terminate them. In this case of the 'missing nuke', we had several airmen that committed involuntary suicide, just like Vince Foster and Oswald. Do you suggest we trust people that level skyscrapers, assasinate presidents, and blow up buildings, under false flag ops? And also eliminate airmen? I grew up trusting cops, the government, preachers, and whatnot. Then I learned some things, and grew up. I would like to trust them, but most recently I worked at 29 Palms helping to train Marines for the ME. What a story I could tell you about my being falsly accused and harrassed, and they also violated the labor laws. Not the military, but their contractor. Nothing I can do, I can not afford to hire top attorneys to force them to obey the law. And noone in the government really cares. They are no longer considered my government, as they most certainly do not represent me.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

It wouldn't matter where the nuclear source for a bomb came from.
The "evidence report" can be written to say it came from where ever they wanted it to.i

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join