It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These alien pictures real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Is this real?

more here

www.alienshift.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
the pic you posted, the face looks VERY faked....
this one is funny though, it is animated/more than a still

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I watched one video on that page about an ufo in the woods. Damn funny, easy to see it was made with an object layered on a path like in AFX and there is a huge post processing mistake after it disappears behind a tree so that it is obvious that that it is fake.

I really don't get how retarted some people are to put so much time into making other people believe such a crap and writing so much nonsense about it as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I wouldn't put too much stock in it... The hosting site seems to be a little out there, not to mention that they have a real mish-mash of available ET pics there...including one I recognized from a Sci Fi Channel commercial, and several others that have since been proven as hoaxes... I especially loved the pics of the hot chicks from some old 60's movie, alleging that it's an MIB conspiracy, hehe.....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
doesn't look anything like the aliens I have seen..

but it does look fake..too much like the "movie aliens"

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This is actually a pic of a deceased individual that was on ------------------------- (I won't provide the link) with a stupid looking alien head photoshopped onto the body. Completely and utterly fake.

If you want confirmation, go to ------------------------- and do a search for the word "Blonde" on the front page. Don't say I didn't warn you.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yep, most of them have been debunked already as mentioned above. I think that probably all are fake untill proven otherwise...

top topics

join