It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SimiusDei aka Jasn Takes his Leave.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hey guys,

While this will not matter to most of you, I'm posting this to avoid having to U2U everyone I talk to on a regular basis.

I will be taking my leave effective either around midnight tonight or possibly the early hours of tomorrow morning.

I am currently in the middle of a move and will be packing up the computer and such in order to complete the move.

With a bit of luck, I shouldn't be gone for too long, however, I can't see at this point exactly how long I will have to be gone.

I look forward to coming back when I am able to.

Mods, I am not sure if accounts are automatically disabled after a bit of inactivity, however, if they are, could you please see that my account stays active? My reasons for not being on will be beyond my control. Thanks.

Good luck to you guys and here's to ATS!

Jasn

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Jasn...will miss you...Please come back as soon as you can...We need an archvillian around here.Good luck with everything going on in your life,and thanks for being a friend when I needed one. Thoughts are with you... AD

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No problem...

Originally posted by SimiusDei
Mods, I am not sure if accounts are automatically disabled after a bit of inactivity, however, if they are, could you please see that my account stays active? My reasons for not being on will be beyond my control. Thanks.

I've deployed the:

Bromidic
Activity
Neutralizer

Everything should be fine as far as I'm concerned...

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Mirthful, you are evil.

However, I am still quite fond of you (in a non homosexual kinda way).

Not sure why I have you as a foe.

Oh yea, you are the thread mover supreme.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How ya been Simi , I miss bashin' your head all over the place
, when ya come back ya better be up to ya highest level 'cause you're gonna be in for a big surprise amigo. I'm gonna do to you what you've been doin' to silver surfer the past 50 years, I don't wanna get into it any more farther 'cause ya already know what I mean, in a non-homo way.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hey Simius, hope everything's ok and you're back soon. Yer my favorite insurgent. I'm moving too in a couple weeks, but I don't expect to be down for more than a day or so. People hate moving, but I'm soooo looking forward to moving out of my bajillionth apartment and into my very own house, YES! No more frickin landlords!! Despotic turds, each and every one of em.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Miss you Simi...Hope you are doin' OK..cause real life sux....
Shhot me a message when you get back...
Chica

new topics

top topics

join