It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew Delooze(writes books about reptilians/serpent manipulation at pop festivals)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/beside-the-seaside.htm is an article he wrote about reptilians/serpent manipulation of pop festivals.

matthew-delooze.blogspot.com...(virgin festival) is another more complicated one on the same subject, with detail about serpent gods.

www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/bob-geldolf.htm is aonther.

An English man, he is amazing at spotting the clever manipulation tricks used on us. If you wondered why song lyrics were so weird, you will now find out. People going to those festivals are being used to take part in serpent/satanic worship because those same forces control the giant music industry.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prost
An English man, he is amazing at spotting the clever manipulation tricks used on us.

Seriously, I think he's amazing at spotting things he thinks fit the pattern. My sister-in-law drew made a painting of an old barn of theirs and on it you can see the Pennsylvania Dutch hex signs and several other shapes he identified as "reptilian."

My sister-in-law is not a reptilian. Nor is the old barn owned by a reptilian. She had the design painted because she likes it and because it's an old folk tradition. No reptiles around and no world dominating order.

Seriously, I think he just looks till he finds things that he thinks are "signs" and then strings them together. It's all in his mind.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Seriously, I think he's amazing at spotting things he thinks fit the pattern. My sister-in-law drew made a painting of an old barn of theirs and on it you can see the Pennsylvania Dutch hex signs and several other shapes he identified as "reptilian."

My sister-in-law is not a reptilian. Nor is the old barn owned by a reptilian. She had the design painted because she likes it and because it's an old folk tradition. No reptiles around and no world dominating order.

Seriously, I think he just looks till he finds things that he thinks are "signs" and then strings them together. It's all in his mind.

Hello
Indellkoffer
first of all i have never said a hex sign is 'reptilian' . So that must all be in your own mind.
i quote sun god, occult symbolism and other symbols. i certainly haven't seen any of your drew's drawings. as for a world dominating order..are you saying there isn't one?

and the few can't control the many..

[edit on 22/12/07 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by delooze

OK, so....

What exactly do lizard rock stars have to do with secret societies? And just exactly who *are* the lizard rock stars? Besides Jim Morrison, of course.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
reply to post by delooze

OK, so....

What exactly do lizard rock stars have to do with secret societies? And just exactly who *are* the lizard rock stars? Besides Jim Morrison, of course.

Hello [Mod Edit]

I have never mentioned 'lizard rock stars' or even jim morrison for that matter so why are you asking this?
May i suggest that you actually think or even research things before you ask silly questions. you may learn something for once.
best wishes
md

[Mod Edit: May I suggest you acquaint yourself with the ATS Terms And Conditions Of Use - Jak]

[edit on 22/12/07 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Hey the Lizard King's producer was named Rothschild...

Anyways I was just reading Matthew Delooze's page. He did Ayahuasca! The Mexican brew guaranteed to make you see visions of serpents! I mean c'mon, isn't that a tad ironic.

top topics

join