It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eccentric?, Haevy stuff man part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Part 1 This is very important for you to understand for some reason, Street, in Somerset England is full of Satanic inherited Families. All of these even if just working as road cleaners or in shops, will have the connections with the Elect of there kind. What worries me is this! Imagine ok that these Satanic Inherited peoples, are all around us working together to enslave Humans. You don’t know you can’t see them, you have lost your spiritual abilities by sucming to the very constructed belief system that you live in. For example Science is the construct creation by them, this subject helps to establish the fact that spiritual and different forces don’t exist. There was an Alchemist named Robert Boyle who in the Royal Society who one day held a huge meeting of all scientists from the Royal Society, to prove that he could through spiritual process turn base metal into Gold. For some reason that day he came into the arranged room, at the arranged time and died on the spot. He had poisoned himself, suspicious, oh yes, that somebody somewhere did most certainly not want the basis of Science upturned. Link to information about this www.levity.com... .html

Part 2

Part 2 Can you imagine you managed to finish step 2, of (Franz Bardons) Book, Initiation into Hermetics, and Link to Book. www.merkurpublishin... g.com/franz_bardon_initiation_into_ hermetics.htm Thenyou realized that you did have spiritual faculties that you did never, no you could obtain. Let’s say you go to work and you start to look closely at different people, to see if what I write is true! When you look across your canteen at dinner brake, you notice something unusual about a person you have known for say 10 years. You’ve gone clubbing with him, met his family say! Had long chats about women, and maybe what cars you like. But still you notice something for the fist time, since you have bothered to train all of your senses and awoken the abilities of your spirit.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by yougetme]

[edit on 11-9-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What are you on?

I understand what you are saying but dont you think its a "little" far fetched? It would be easier to read all your posts in one thread instead of making a seperate thread for each part.

If a bin man were part of some sort of satanic inherited family then why would he be doing such a job? Does he know hes a part of this family?

Your links are broken so i cant read what your linking too.

Your point about science is quite correct (In as it is messing up our spiritual side of being a human), but i dont think its a creation from them as there are many scientists around the world doing individual work, who are doing it for a good cause ie. zero point energy,overunity etc.

I hope you fix your links because you do have some interesting points i want to read more of.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
the other parts to your thread have been deleted, please do not spam the board with multiple threads, use this thread to continue with your story. You may add the remaining parts, by simply clicking "reply".

new topics

join