It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the alien I encountered during my out of body experience!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How did fall into having an outer body experience?

How did you get out of your body and into the spacecraft?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well, I can't say what I was told from these particular Aliens on this planet. because they did not speak, but they did scream and looked very scared..they made a sound, very distinct..like a SCREEECH, type scream..something you might hear a monkey scream. very loud, but you could tell that they could not use language to communicate, very small mouths.

U sure u didnt get unconcious in a zoo, next to the monkey cage????,

jk, but that would be pretty funny. Your story sound half real and half fake, but i would still love to hear more!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
very interesting story. I enjoyed it, and look forward to hearing more. And I believe you. I had what you'd call a semi OBE when I was young and I knew it was real, because I remember lying in bed, seeing the top of my head, thinking that my vision was..a little higher then it should be, then I think I got frightened and I tried to force myself to wake up but I could not move my body for at least 30 seconds or so, and then I awoke, with my eyesite lower, where it should be, NOT looking at the top of my head, seeing the fine details of my hair, it was wierd I tell ya.

I believe your story, and I think your lucky for experiencing it.

thank you caveman, that means a lot to me. I would like to add something about the aliens who lived on the earthlike planet. they cannot speak. they don't have that ability. they are advanced mentally, but somehow their bodies are not made to communicate, they are smart as they can build vehicles, homes and buildings, etc. but they have a problem communicating. they are still very reptilian-like, animalistic in that way. so they are advanced in one way but fail in other areas of their lives. that's why they use numbers to communicate with us, they use numbers, symbols and drawings. and that explains the crop circles.

What they want is very simple. they want friendship. they feel lonely and they are looking for a friend, they are going thru a hate war, a racist war on their own planet. One race of alien monsters attacks their villages and eats them. they are a different species, but it's still a form of cannibalism. they want to be our friends and they feel alone in the universe, they need a mother figure and that's what they want from us. But they see us as holding weapons and fighting wars and that really scares them. they don't understand why we act that way.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by jedimiller]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
is that where nemo live?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cleopatrajane

sorry "lives"

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

After heavy deilberation taking in to account your avatar, your inter-dimensional hot dog experiment and now this I've come to one certain conclusion. You're now my ATS friend.

Regardless of any truth behind this or not your threads make me smile.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Aren't you the same guy who tried to microwave a hot-dog into another dimension?

As for your "experience", you probably just had a dream.

I agree with you on that!
Man you need to over look wht your hot dog did too you

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I can't say I can allow myself to believe in your story but I would like to on a few levels. I particularly enjoyed the planet with the "reef core" In an effort to try and see if this experience is influenced by delusional visions, I have to ask if you keep an aquarium or maybe have a special affinity for aquatic creatures etc..
Had you ever known anyone that had been killed at a ceremony that may have influenced the "warning" given...
Great story no matter the answer..

-- NOW FOR A RANT --
What gets me is how the skeptics come out and call this story and all other stories of OBE and related bullhocky and even consider it a subject that shouldn't be allowed in this forum.
The conspiracy of modern man and it's lack of being in touch with the SPIRIT is the largest conspiracy of all IMO. I read a comment calling this talk "warm fuzzies" and that's such a demeaning way to put it because it tries to relate a subject like this to the level of an adolescent just experiencing puberty.

If you look at yourself and realize that your SPIRIT is what drives you to be a skeptic in these situations then I ask you where your SPIRIT is. Never mind about religion.
Since I know you(super skeptics) can't answer that question, you have to ask yourself if you have reached anything close to a spiritual puberty..

If this man describes something he experienced that you cannot comprehend.. listen.. Maybe something is there.

Do you really think a conspiracy dealing with JFK, Nukes, dead scientists or whatever other "conspiracy" you label bonafide compares to the obvious attempt by the modern consciousness to dull and ridicule the truth revolving around spiritual power? It's the next step(lost step) whether you like it or not. Flesh is limiting and your spirit is theoretically just hanging out here for the time being.

If you don't like this type of story or concept and think it's not a good enough conspiracy, then move on and write derogatory comments to yourself in an email.

Thank you jedi for an honesty that is refreshing. While this story can be attributed to many scientific explanations, I'd like to think that someone like you was chosen for this ride because your honesty and self awareness of being truthful and open is a spiritual step far above others. Intellect and explanations mean nothing as they are measured and defined by man. The power of the spirit is not.

b

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

1. to let me know about creation. That one day, the creator had messed up. he made a mistake. he had too much creation energy there and he had to flush it out to make room for something else.

2. that this creation energy, has it's own brain. it thinks on it's own and does things randomly without his control

I have to support you in the above statement. I traveled to the darkness and was brought before the universe of light. It was magnificent and pleasing to be in it's presence. I also have the view, the life we live is a construct or illusion controlled by the region of light. There is a back end manipulating the front end we are acting within. Our vision and senses are tuned to just what we are to experience in the mortal realm and keep the region of light hidden.

Great reading Jedi. look forward to seeing the rest of your story.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

no problem. I appreciate that you are sharing your story. Since I can't recall any real inter-galactic travels of my own and I very much wonder about whats its like out there.

I had a strange de ja vu the other week when I was thinking about your story. Perhaps I had a similar experience, but i don't know. It's hard to share such personal things that people have a hard time swallowing, its the kind of thing where you kinda need to experience it for yourself to understand. Whatever other information you have about the aliens or your travels is much appreciated. I especially like your recall of the ocean planet with the whales. Ocean worlds fascinate me.

Inspires the imagination regardless. I wouldn't mind painting a picture of something like this.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas

After heavy deilberation taking in to account your avatar, your inter-dimensional hot dog experiment and now this I've come to one certain conclusion. You're now my ATS friend.

Regardless of any truth behind this or not your threads make me smile.

lol, well thank you. I am glad to be your friend too. if I could make someone smile then I know i'm doing something right.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
I can't say I can allow myself to believe in your story but I would like to on a few levels. I particularly enjoyed the planet with the "reef core" In an effort to try and see if this experience is influenced by delusional visions, I have to ask if you keep an aquarium or maybe have a special affinity for aquatic creatures etc..
Had you ever known anyone that had been killed at a ceremony that may have influenced the "warning" given...
Great story no matter the answer..

-- NOW FOR A RANT --
What gets me is how the skeptics come out and call this story and all other stories of OBE and related bullhocky and even consider it a subject that shouldn't be allowed in this forum.
The conspiracy of modern man and it's lack of being in touch with the SPIRIT is the largest conspiracy of all IMO. I read a comment calling this talk "warm fuzzies" and that's such a demeaning way to put it because it tries to relate a subject like this to the level of an adolescent just experiencing puberty.

If you look at yourself and realize that your SPIRIT is what drives you to be a skeptic in these situations then I ask you where your SPIRIT is. Never mind about religion.
Since I know you(super skeptics) can't answer that question, you have to ask yourself if you have reached anything close to a spiritual puberty..

If this man describes something he experienced that you cannot comprehend.. listen.. Maybe something is there.

Do you really think a conspiracy dealing with JFK, Nukes, dead scientists or whatever other "conspiracy" you label bonafide compares to the obvious attempt by the modern consciousness to dull and ridicule the truth revolving around spiritual power? It's the next step(lost step) whether you like it or not. Flesh is limiting and your spirit is theoretically just hanging out here for the time being.

If you don't like this type of story or concept and think it's not a good enough conspiracy, then move on and write derogatory comments to yourself in an email.

Thank you jedi for an honesty that is refreshing. While this story can be attributed to many scientific explanations, I'd like to think that someone like you was chosen for this ride because your honesty and self awareness of being truthful and open is a spiritual step far above others. Intellect and explanations mean nothing as they are measured and defined by man. The power of the spirit is not.

b

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So this was the picture of the alien you encountered? I hate those 404 Not Found aliens...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I had an oobe two years ago. I saw a being that I believe is a reptilian, at least from the descriptions I've heard about them.

All I know is that there is a deep spiritual connection with UFO's.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Fascinating account. being that some things you just "knew" about their choices tells me that if this was not a dream it is probably a place you have lived before.

Our essence is not tied to earth indefinately. We can exist anywhere in the universe that we choose.

If you want a good read on how that is possible I suggest a very old lecture and previously censored at the time of its publishing in 1933 because of the implications that its widespread release might bring to that state of modern organized religion. It is called The Mode of Future Existence by Sir Oliver Lodge FRS.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by NephraTari]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join