It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the alien I encountered during my out of body experience!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Theres always a convenient reason that non of this bunk can be taken seriously. Anyone can claim anything, no matter how outlandish and wild it is, then just say it can't be proven..so there. lol.

I wouldn't take it seriously if there were only about 10 people on Earth that can astrally project, but this is not the case. There's TONS of people who claim to be able to do it. It might sound outlandish, but what isn't? It was once outlandish to think that the Earth was round or that we'd be able to fly one day.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
There's TONS of people who claim to be able to do it.

Every human has a brain, and every human can dream and imagine, so of course there are tons of people who claim to be able to do it. I think these astral projections are just extremely vivid dreams, dreams that you can control, and they "feel" so real... but they are simply inside your own brain. Think about it. What makes things "real" anyways? When you touch a cat, it isn't your hand that feels the fuzzy furr, it is electronical impulses within your brain that "feels" it. So if you went into someone's brain and stimulated that exact same spot, the person would undeniably think they were touching a cat.

I will continue to try to "project" when I have some free time, and if I can actually do it, then I will be able to make a better assumption.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
"He was God".

This thread keeps haunting me. Everytime I come back I come in here and read the responses. Is that you in that picture?
Those glasses are ridiculous...
can't stop laughing...anyway...

You said you spoke with god. I assume he is an actual entity. Is this the same entity that supposedly created everything? Describe him. The other thing, why you? It is still unclear as to what makes you so special, that a civilization from a different solar system has to go through the trouble of extracting you from Earth? What is the ultimate message?

I would really like to see someone take up Diplomat on his challenge.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This alien/ufo subject matter will NEVER be taken seriously as long as boards like this foster and encourage serious threads involving dreams, trances, out-of-body experiences, channelings, and other claptrap.

Why do so many here sit around getting warm fuzzies congratulating each other on their inner experiences and bemoaning those buzzkill skeptics who keep asking for pesky evidence? What's that you say? This is beyond the realm of filthy evidence? Has to be experienced? Then take it to some paranormal or new-age board and let us talk about aliens and ufos.

Why is this encouraged?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
This alien/ufo subject matter will NEVER be taken seriously as long as boards like this foster and encourage serious threads involving dreams, trances, out-of-body experiences, channelings, and other claptrap.

Why do so many here sit around getting warm fuzzies congratulating each other on their inner experiences and bemoaning those buzzkill skeptics who keep asking for pesky evidence? What's that you say? This is beyond the realm of filthy evidence? Has to be experienced? Then take it to some paranormal or new-age board and let us talk about aliens and ufos.

Why is this encouraged?

Why don't you just ignore it then, man I hate when people complain.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sophismata

You need to keep up on the latest theory of the origins of UFOs and ETs, this thread is relevant imo.

STM

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I believe Jedi 100%,I finally see why you hate guns,very plausible if you ask me,going to try the OBE now,you encoraged me.

Now asnwer these questions for me

1. what ethnicity was God

2. How many other planets did you visit

3.What was the last galaxy,or how many galaxies did you have to pass to reach the end of the universe.

4.what did you see when you reached the end, and how long did it take to reach the creator.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Blackmaster]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
lol okay I'll humor you. A forest planet? So it was all land, or did it have oceans? And what is planet coruscant?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Diplomat]

The Planet Coruscant is one of the planets in the computer game 'Elite'

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

So then, if this is true then there plenty of people out there who have mastered it, and should be able to handle Diplomat's challenge. I mean come one, having a simple obe to see what he wrote on his bedroom wall HAS to be easier then having an obe and meeting a bunch of aliens, right? On one hand you guys say you can't control OBE, then on the other hand you say you can?

i never i can control it, i just explain what's happen when this arrive, at the begining when i had the feeling that my body start to levitate, i tryed to wake up as if i was in dream, but few times later i've been "brave" enough to let my soul go out from my body and then it's the first time i really experinced that, i was really flying i even try to toucg my bed with my finger but i was already too high, what a feeling when i woke up.

Then when this happened, i try all stuff people say cross the wall going everywhere i want but unsuccessfully because when i tryed to "control" my body/soul, i wake up.

so what i went to say is just try when this happen to you but it's really not easy, farly harder then drive a car.

When i saw my face, it was the last time it happen to me and it's about 1 year ago, it was a kind of control i could move aproximately where i want to go and then when i saw the mirror, i just let my body/soul do what he want and then i was approching the mirror and saw my face clearly.

Now if you believe or not i really don't care i'm not here to convince people but to share my experience.

What you said on your point 1 could be true, coz i'm a bit somnanbul(spell it right??) but that can't explain how i can be at 2 meter high from body and see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well i personally find this very intresting and belivable, got me thinking linking this with sleepers blog that maybe we all here from different places in the universe to help planets devolope?

i find thought awkward to put down in words, we need telepaty

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Come on people, get upto speed with current affairs

Coruscant is the center of lot of the action in Star wars Ep I - III
en.wikipedia.org...

I am wondering if JediMiller is on the Jedi council, perhaps his travels are in search of a new Jedi master!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

That's the funniest comment I have ever read on ATS, truly classic.

To the OP, cool drawing. Was your "OOBE" in black and white? (Don't think so) Weren't your senses "multiplied" as you said they were? Surely you can recall the colors because you said there were many "colorful" things like nebulas and the sort in your conveniently summarized (detail lacking) report. In other words, the absence of color in your drawing does not help your case.

P.S Refrain yourself from coloring the alien in grey, It's a cliche that will not add credibility to your story. I suggest trying red.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Observer_PR]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
all i know is that oobes ARE REAL
and god has no skin color, however god will be
what you need to see.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I enjoy hearing about your experiences. From your posts, you are obviously in your mid 30's. I was curious if you did encounter that time in your life that was used as a warning?? If there actually was an event around the age of 28 and if it jogged your memory about it.. You obviously lived past it but I wanted to know if that actually came to pass and what actually transpired??

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmaster
I believe Jedi 100%,I finally see why you hate guns,very plausible if you ask me,going to try the OBE now,you encoraged me.

Now asnwer these questions for me

1. what ethnicity was God

2. How many other planets did you visit

3.What was the last galaxy,or how many galaxies did you have to pass to reach the end of the universe.

4.what did you see when you reached the end, and how long did it take to reach the creator.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Blackmaster]

Sorry I can't answer everyone's questions. thank you for the good words and support.

I wanted to add, that I knew this was not a dream. I had absolutely no connection to my body on the bed, I am a light sleeper and I rarely get REM sleep. I am always aware that I'm dreaming, because I more around in bed at least every 30 minutes. During this OOBE, I had none of that, I had absolutely no knowing of being in bed at all. the more I read, the more this sounds less like a OOBE..I'm begging to think it was more than that? Perhaps it was a NDE or I did die. I can't be sure..But I had dreams where you fly and all of that. This was nothing like that. It lasted too long to be a dream, like I said, about 12 hours and I had never had a dream longer than one hour. I also never had total knockout sleep for more than one hour.that's how I know this is not a dream.

blackmaster here are the answers.

1. The GOD I encountered had to ethiniticy. I did't see him. When I approached the STAR or the Hole..whatever it was, it became all white, and when I mean white..it was all white light. So I was basically blind with white light..could not see a thing. I was aware of GOD being up there somewhere..but think of having your eyes closed and imagining something there. that's how this was. He was speaking, I was listening in the mind, but he did not speak or move around. I didn't see him, and I didn't see the two other creators, but I could hear them and see shapes in the white light.

2. Only 2 planets. the Alien planet with the brown aliens and the huts. as I described it. the other planet was a red water planet with a very large core. think of it as a coral reef core. here, the giant whale-like creatures lived in the water. they had a large head and a long tail. they almost looked like a young frog.

3. I know I was very far, Can't say exactly how many galaxies I passed. I was going too fast to see everything..but if I had to take a guess id' say from 40-60 galaxies. at the end of the universe, or where this star wars, there was nothing in space..it was all black space and the star just shining in the distance.

4. it took about 12 hours to reach that destination..Now I don't know if it was the end of the universe, but it did look like a hole on a wall. as if it was a secret entrance hidden in a star. When I saw it from far away it looked like a regular average white star, but as I got closer it started to take shape and the sides because all white, it was as if entering a white tunnel, or just entering the star. Didn't take long to be with the creator..when I arrived you could tell he was there, somewhere beyond the entrance. if I had to place a distance on his location, i'd say he was about 10 miles away from my arrival. Now the man on the table was very visible and he was real. but he was the only real thing I could see from the whole experience on the other side.
And the 2 entities that I first encountered were there as I arrived, as if waiting for me.
Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by souls

Originally posted by jedimiller
"He was God".

This thread keeps haunting me. Everytime I come back I come in here and read the responses. Is that you in that picture?
Those glasses are ridiculous...
can't stop laughing...anyway...

You said you spoke with god. I assume he is an actual entity. Is this the same entity that supposedly created everything? Describe him. The other thing, why you? It is still unclear as to what makes you so special, that a civilization from a different solar system has to go through the trouble of extracting you from Earth? What is the ultimate message?

I would really like to see someone take up Diplomat on his challenge.

Yes, he spoke telepathically. I didn't see him move or do anything, as it was all white there. But you just knew he was there. So it's really hard to describe him, but if I had to then i'd say he looked like "white light".

Why me? they said that I was there because I was dying and needed to go there to be recharged and warned of the future events, as i've described. Sorry I had to shorten the story, as it lasted a long time. This was not a solar system, and the aliens from that planet were not the ones that pulled me there, it was the beings from that star that took me there, I didn't try to astral project or anything like that, they did it..I don't know how, but they did it for me. it's like being in an elevator.

the ultimate messages were the following.

1. to let me know about creation. That one day, the creator had messed up. he made a mistake. he had too much creation energy there and he had to flush it out to make room for something else.

2. that this creation energy, has it's own brain. it thinks on it's own and does things randomly without his control.

3. To warn me about the future. To tell me to stay away from danger during my late 20's. 28-29-30 around those years. Specifically, to stay way from weddings or formal gatherings while wearing a tuxedo type shirt and pants. To avoid all of that and not go there.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

en.wikipedia.org...

I am wondering if JediMiller is on the Jedi council, perhaps his travels are in search of a new Jedi master!

But as I stated it was also one of the trading planets in the computer game 'Elite' which began in the 80's

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by 2believeor0

en.wikipedia.org...

But as I stated it was also one of the trading planets in the computer game 'Elite' which began in the 80's

I never knew it was from that video game. I heard it was first introduced on timothy zahns book on star wars. it was seen in return of the jedi the special edition at first back in 1997 then it was explored further in the prequel films. but yes, just to be clear, Coruscant is a city planet from the star wars films.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
About whoever said OOBE was Lucid Dreaming.

I'd have to call BS on that as every LD i've had I was able to control, every single time, even my first LD I had total control over it.

I don't remember ever haveing an OOBE, but everything i've heard about from others is that they can't control what happens, if it were a dream it would be easy to test that theory, tell yourself it's a dream and presto, you have total control over everything, simple yes ?

A true expeiance is something someone has no control over, it's that simple, why is that so hard to understand ? It's not rocket science is it ?

I think the only way i'll have an OOBE is by getting high which I haven't done to this day, should try that someday, just as an experiment.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
very interesting story. I enjoyed it, and look forward to hearing more. And I believe you. I had what you'd call a semi OBE when I was young and I knew it was real, because I remember lying in bed, seeing the top of my head, thinking that my vision was..a little higher then it should be, then I think I got frightened and I tried to force myself to wake up but I could not move my body for at least 30 seconds or so, and then I awoke, with my eyesite lower, where it should be, NOT looking at the top of my head, seeing the fine details of my hair, it was wierd I tell ya.

I believe your story, and I think your lucky for experiencing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join