It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 demolition theory challenged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
From the BBC website....

An analysis of the World Trade Center collapse has challenged a conspiracy theory surrounding the 9/11 attacks.
The study by a Cambridge University engineer demonstrates that once the collapse of the twin towers began, it was destined to be rapid and total.

One of many conspiracy theories proposes that the buildings came down in a manner consistent with a "controlled demolition".

The new data shows this is not needed to explain the way the towers fell.

Over 2,800 people were killed in the devastating attacks on New York.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I thought it was really interesting that they didnt explain his theroy at all. just that it would happen that way???

They talk about using the video evidence...but what about all the video evidence of the explosions from the ground floor, sub levels, eye witnesses seeing and hearing explosions, fire fighter tapes saying there going off in the bulding.....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Agreed with the last post. The timed explosions are what do it for me, what muslim radical group could have access to install all that? Oh yeah it wasnt muslims on that end..so then who was, it was a security company that shut down the towers for a week. Id say working endlessly in shifts they could have done the wiring of the building. But then what do I know, im just an unthinking american schmuck who willingly succumbs to the pressure of the lawman. ooohh the lawman. who needs the sherriff when the law is in town..yeehaw.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by mastermind77]

join