It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirthful Me's Predictions Thread... The Might Even Be Right...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Just the Rangers in 2009.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have had a vision...

There will be a sanction in the next two years (through the end of 2010) in either House Obama or House Clinton. I feel that it will be House Obama, as House Clinton is far more adept and experienced in removing impediments to their aspirations.

You heard it here first.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Just the Rangers in 2009.

My Stanley Cup Champ prediction will be the same one that I made last year: The Detroit Red Wings will win their second Stanley Cup in a row. To be frank, this is hardly even a prediction. Any sensible person can look at the talent and the Red Wing organization to clearly see that both stand far and above the other NHL teams. There you have it, my 2009 NHL prognostication!
The Detroit Red Wings maintain their dominance in the league and win back to back Stanley Cups!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

Dang it all BT! That's downright unpatriotic to not cheer for a Canadian team!
Of course..it's also downright IDIOTIC to cheer for the Leafs.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ok, here are my predictions....

North Korea will make hollow threats to the US and the US will respond by making a statement that equates to us rolling our eyes at them.....

There will be more riots and unrest in Iran. The Iranian government will blame it on the west and maybe Isreal.....

Michael Jackson's body will be buried at Neverland ranch.... Then it will be dug up, have more plastic surgery and reburied buried in Elizabeth Taylors backyard.....

( To soon for MJ jokes? Sorry)

In 2 months it will be revealed that Sarah Palin resigned as governor to become David Letterman's side kick ala Ed McMahon... The whole letterman joke scandal will just have been a stunt cooked up by the duo.

Sarah Palin will be fired from The late show after shooting a guy in the audience that she mistook for a moose than trying to explain it away by claiming she can see Russia from her house.

In 2012 there will be no republican or democratic candidate for president.... Yet some how Ralph Nader will still come in third place......

My jokes about Sarah Palin will offend a few of you... But that is OK because I can see Russia from my house....

Oh lord... I am such a ham...

You know, MM I started this post with the intentions of making a serious attempt at a prediction.... I swear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join