It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A clear UFO in picture.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Looks to me like a couple of rocks thrown from above or from where the photographer is situated. The object lacks any of the haze tha is everywhere else on the photo.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You say that's a

BIRD??

Pffft!!

It's clearly a Cyborg Flying Rat!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

The three black dots are the outer motors of the Belgian Triangle type
craft. Yes, its negative lightning. Lighting is bright, its reverse is black.
The purple haze off to the left is ionized air giving off UV and purple
light, see early TV tube experiments.

A single engine (aether or plasma engine ?) UFO saucer type is dominated
by flat electrical vibrations.

A black and white bottom and ring around UFO.

Bessel Vibration Mode 1,1 is half bright, half black.
Mode 2,1 has the outer ring and Mode 1,1 in the center.
Vibrating Flat Things

Your image for reference:

Quite a find, don't you think you buzzards.

[edit on 9/17/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 9/17/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hrm...that is an interesting sighting.

Those of you who are writing it off as a bird or a rock, have obviously never seen either of those objects; or you are blind.

I'm not calling it a UFO, because frankly, it looks more like a chip on the lens. But the fact that the other picture does not have those abrasions is startling. Unless you happen to own photoshop and just used the clone stamp to get rid of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My thoughts on the photo:
1. Birds are not made out of metal. Plus they have wings and lots of feathers. Both of which are not there.
2. Its clearly a ufo, Geeez for gods sake can the disinformation agents on this board please try and be abit more creative with their false explanations of legit footage and photos

Ok and now for a nice change some more ramblings from me, an ACTUAL UFO Believer and not a imposter like most on here

1. I believe crop circles are made by ufo`s
2. ufo`s are real
3. this is my last post here because I think its time I stop reading this forum and look for a forum that actually has ufo believers on it and not full of disinfo people spreading weak lies about legit theories and photo evidence.
That remark about a clearly metallic oval shape object in the photo being a pigeon really was the last straw for me LOL.

Sorry for the rant but I have a feeling others on here also feel this frustration at how most on here have taken the term sceptical, to crazical!!

Come on ATS..Be honest..Most of you were on the writing staff for project Blue Book?

Ok maybe that was harsh but hey Im sure you can judge from my silly rant that Im just irritated with the constant bashing of legit photos and footage.
Anyway so ends my rambling lol

[edit on 17-9-2007 by spacedude]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
[edit on 17-9-2007 by spacedude]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedude

I'd like to believe just as much as the next guy. But, I've seen no clear proof of a ufo. Show me a "clearly metallic oval" in the picture provided. It's pixelated and has the same color charateristics as a pigeon. If you look at the shading you can see where the wings are rising above the birds head. If it were a oval shape the shading would be consistant. It's not.

100 years after the camera was invented and we have thousands of sightings and testimonials a year. You would think at least 1 would have a clear photo. Just one.

I used to believe a lot of what was posted here until I started really looking at photos. Most had been photoshopped. You could tell by the discoloration, the cast shadows, or other means that the images had been photoshopped.

Sorry to tell you something you didn't want to hear. I don't really want to say it either.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow I think I drank to much beer last night :/ Note to self: Dont write on ATS forum when drunk

Concerning the photo, sure I guess it could be a pigeon..i guess..But I doubt it is.. It looks quite metallic..

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedude

Welcome back, spacedude!

Thanks for the laugh!

Hows the hangover?

I, as well, keep hoping to find the definitive proof, only to be let down time and again by the hoaxed and/or unsubstantiated.

But I shall not be deterred from the quest!

Remember:

...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859 - 1930), (Sherlock Holmes)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here's an analysis:

It is an object.

It is in the air an appears to be "flying".

I can't tell what it actually is, nor can anyone, so it remains unidentified.

So yes, it is an unidentified flying object, or UFO.

Anything statement beyond the above is based on speculation and assumption.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeaponsOfMassDistraction
Anything statement beyond the above is based on speculation and assumption.
Well, you made some speculation and assumption yourself.

You assumed that it is an object. If it was digitally added to the original photo, as some people assumed, it is not an object.

And you speculated that no one can tell what it is.

You see, speculations and assumptions are easy to do.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

My response was obviously tongue-in-cheek and I have to agree with you. Another example of why photos really aren't good evidence.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I agree with you. There's plenty of evidence, but hardly any effort at all -i.e reading, researching, and so on- from all those who so easily doubt about the existence of UFOs, aliens, or any paranormal phenomena for the matter.
Still, thanks God I have learnt to ignore those who haven't bothered at all at least reading about the topic they so easily criticised or laught at!
Peace Profound.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I will go with bird in side profile flight as well on this one. Wings lifted a bit, cruising, riding the thermals coming off of the mountainside.

Or it could be a GU11 Scoutship from Antares here to take the architectural pulse of Earth in htis time, maybe grab an a good espresso for the cruise....

In its purest definition this is a UFO, still not concretley IDed, but with the smallest amount of speculation necessary to reach a conclusion, a bird is the most likely/probable answer, considering that there are billions of them on this planet.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The NWO have transmorgrified my previous post.

Srry for the double post.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sorry for resurrecting this post, I've just found it after this time by doing some internet searches.
I took the original photo that your discussing and was wondering if I can help with any questions, I've read the replies and I can assure you that there was not dirt / moisture on the lens of the camera, or a chip etc, the photos are also originals and have not been photo shopped or CGI...unless you mean Camera Generated Images?
Some people have suggested other photo's of the site, I can have a look and see if I have any pictures taken showing the location of the photo in question, would this still be of use?
In response to those that question my reasons for sending the photo, please read my covering email that explains the circumstances it was taken and asking if they can identify it, I have also contacted other sites non UFO related to see if they can help, so far I have received responses suggesting a flock of birds or a child’s helium balloon. I'll welcome all useful comments / suggestions / questions.

Thanks

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join