It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoodwinked at Shanksville: The Little Engine That Couldn't

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Google Video Link

KT delivers again!

hoodwinkedatshanksville.blogspot.com...

This was one of the topics that he thinks got him banned. (Hope I don't get banned for it.)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PandorasBox
This was one of the topics that he thinks got him banned.

I thought we solved this issue with you... several times over? Why are you trying to hoodwink people into thinking a "topic" got someone banned from ATS?

Killtown was not banned for a topic, he was banned for his behavior.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think the only conspiracy with regards to flight 93 is that it was indeed shot down per V.P. Cheney's order. Most of the wreckage landed in the area where the "crash" occurred. The plane was shot down because it was hijacked by terrorists from Saudi Arabia, just like the three other planes that were hijacked that day. It would have been disheartening for the public to learn the truth at the time. And now, it is simply to far down the road to tell the truth now. The consequences of telling the truth after a lie has been perpetrated for so long would be even more disheartening.

BTW, banned for posting a conspiracy on a conspiracy forum?!?
It sounds like your friend is rationalizing.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
it wasnt cheneys order, it was a standing order that had been in place since 1997. unless of course there was a stand down order.

that video is actually pretty weak, i watched the first 6 minutes, they site inconsistancies from several news sources as if it were the official story. not very compelling at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
that video is actually pretty weak, i watched the first 6 minutes, they site inconsistancies from several news sources as if it were the official story. not very compelling at all.

Agreed... but what else would you expect from Killtown? All of his theories are simply LAUGHABLE.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Not very compelling?... Did you even watch the last half?

If you just watched the first half, why did they first say they found either the entire engine or a large part of it in the woods before they even searched the pond... and then changed it later to finding a fan in the pond?

I find it hard to believe that the people there just mixed up their story... It's obvious they CHANGED their story.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Agreed... but what else would you expect from Killtown? All of his theories are simply LAUGHABLE.

Hey moderators:

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

Remember?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Are you trying to imply it's inappropriate to have a contrary opinion?

Probably not, based on your comments in this post

Even her story stinks to high heaven.

Or are you trying to say it's inappropriate to have a contrary opinion only in reference to certain people?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think its appropriate to shoot anything tv fakery or ressurected or newly created Killtown inspired threads. We all seen what happened when this forum was trolled by these guys. Nearly every second topic was more crapola.

Why give them any chance when they have proved that they are trolls without any sort of substance and most threads were considered hoaxes or suspicious and a moderator note was left in the original posts of a few if not most of these threads.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Are you trying to imply it's inappropriate to have a contrary opinion?

Or are you trying to say it's inappropriate to have a contrary opinion only in reference to certain people?

KT is right, this place has become a joke.

I'm entitled to a contrary opinion than yours... right?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm curious if anyone now thinks that engine seen in the government photo was NOT planted?... and if so, why?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm curious if anyone now thinks that engine seen in the government photo was NOT planted?... and if so, why?

It was in the dirt, which makes it planted. Best guess as to method: deposited there by the plane it was attached to. We're all entitled to our own opinions and even our own "facts." We also have the right to call a joke a joke when we see it. No matter how earnest-seeming the joker.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Killtown has magically reappeared... oh how we are blessed!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Whether KT made the video and/or raised the point is irrelevant to the discussion IMHO. I think he raised a valid point.

Instead of going over the same ground time and again with regards the WTC, more time needs spending on this. Flight 77 is dubious at best, with withheld videos, irregularities with the FDR etc.. and yet, here we THE best PR op the military had that day (to suggest a successful shoot-down) considering they'd failed 3 times earlier the same day, but instead we get little or no evidence - and as seems to be a common theme throughout - confusion and contradicting reports about what was found, where, and when.

If nothing else, it strongly suggests total incompetence on the part of the investigators and the government in the aftermath of a terrorist attack which in itself should be investigated as to why.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Killtown has magically reappeared... oh how we are blessed!

Hmm looks like my suspicions are correct maybe. Is Killtown back in town perhaps as Pandora?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Him taking on SkepticOverlord rather heavy clued me in- as I stated in the thread.

Just a hunch.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

Leyla... I think your hunch is correct

KT is not welcome on MANY CT sites. Banned from 3 that I know of.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Well maybe- but I didn't read this thread until I posted in the other first. Should have known something was up.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That video didn't convince me that evidence was planted - sorry.

I'm still waiting to hear what happened to the plane and passengers if all of this stuff was planted. Not having an answer to THAT question bothers me far more than questions brought up by people dissecting the official story.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
That video didn't convince me that evidence was planted - sorry.

I'm still waiting to hear what happened to the plane and passengers if all of this stuff was planted. Not having an answer to THAT question bothers me far more than questions brought up by people dissecting the official story.

Jemison

How are we supposed to answer THAT??? Just because we can't answer that... doesn't mean a plane crashed somewhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just a bit of an update on the core issue...

Many of those who were involved with this and related "no planes" topics like to try and claim that ATS censors such topics in what seems to be an effort to draw attention to themselves. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth...

Our automated system give top-position on our home page to a recent thread that focuses on the "no planes" proposition...

As we've seen in the past, threads that make it to this top-most position get a great deal of views and search engine notice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join