It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Grief and Trauma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

9-11 Grief and Trauma

www.americanchronicle.com

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day that changed the face of America, despite the different belief systems of what did or did not happen that day, the simple fact is that we were changed. It’s difficult to understand how deeply loss and chaos can alter the thinking of a person and I know the psychologists like to talk about the 5 stages of grief, but only through surviving trauma can we truly understand the alteration that occurs.

And now as I look into the world I see the results of poorly handled traumas, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the country so divided, angry and numb.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Interesting perception, comparing the loss of a family member to what we experienced on 9-11.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Notice they said, "changed the face of America", thats just it. 911, simply changed the face of America, not the inside, core, beating heart of America. The face that they stamped our beloved country with, was that of 2 old, corrupt white guys, with way too much time and money! Any guesses???

Not only did the entire world begin to think of America as 'Georgie's playground', but Americans were so traped in one of the many 'greiving stages(*in some spirit, way or form if not directly) that they didnt even realize they had been transforming until they had slowly turned and looked into the mirror, only to scream at such a hideous sight!!!

join