It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-2007 Updates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
same old same old with a bit more "presence" when it comes to the police.

rainy day, massive thunderstorms at one point. might be one reason why the city was relatively quiet, other than the usual siren activity.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Morning of 9/12/07.....final update for this thread

Nothing important happend yesterday.

Well, nothing in NY City blew up, thank God for that. I don't ever want to be around anything like that again. It is an amazing morning here in NY, a great fall day. Temps will be in the low to mid 70's with a crisp breeze blowing. I am in my office already, 35th floor in Midtown. The view of lower Manhattan is spectacular. I can see clear across the rivers well into New Jersey.

The only thing earie about today is its sooooo similar to the morning of 9/11/2001. Except it is a bit cooler.

By the way, the Empire State Building looks magnificent this morning. The blue sky behind it is very crisp, makes the building stand out among the others.

Hope everyone has a good day!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Thanks for the report. Now get back to work and keep the market up will you? We are counting on you to single handedly prove the doom and gloomers wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Since this is a 911 update thread here is an interesting article on 911 from a Navy Top Gun pilot.

His comments about the Pentagon is especially enlightening.

Commander Kolstad is especially critical of the account of American Airlines Flight 77 that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. He says, “At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and I could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.”

Commander Kolstad adds, “I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!”

www.opednews.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oldone

What an interesting find. This could raise the possibility that the flight path described is incorrect, or that the pilots were much more experienced than intended by the media.

I wonder what Mr. Lear's views are on the flight pattern, given his credentials.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is another take on 9-11 it concerns the passenger lists of all the aircraft involved in 9-11. It make you wonder.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.
Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams
=======================================

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldn’t sue the airlines.)

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Ths SSDI is a described in this example

The Social Security Death Index (SSDI) (Social Security Death Index) is a privately-owned website that is not affiliated with Social Security. It boasts an accuracy rate of about 83% (e-mail them any questions you may have). Anyway, to check its reliability, I inputted the names of people I knew that had died in my family, along with friends and neighbors. Being a true skeptic, I had no way of knowing whether they were telling the truth or not. With the exception of a cousin, I found everyone I was looking for. (Be sure you have the person's true first name - they may not be listed by the state they last lived in, but can be found in the state where their social security number was issued.) By all means try it yourself.

Which brings us to the 9-11 Victims Compensation Fund (also known as the Shut Up and Take the Money Fund), which most of you have heard about.

9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Interested in your comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join