It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-2007 Updates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is kind of interesting.

link -> news.yahoo.com...

"President Bush, left, along with, from second from left, first lady Laura Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and his wife, Lynne Cheney, stand with White House staff and members of Congress as they take part in a moment of silence, marking the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2007, on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Lawrence Jackson)"

Clearly shows President Bush doing the devil's hand signal.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Two women were charged with trying to blow up a Jewish Temple, and the Dome of the Rock, today.

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A mother and daughter from Georgia have been charged with threatening to blow up an upstate New York Jewish temple during a prayer service.

Forty-four-year-old Peggy Davidson and her 74-year-old mother, Judy Overby, both of McDonough, Georgia, are charged with felony falsely reporting an incident and misdemeanor disruption of a religious service.

Source: www.wsbtv.com...

It's rather odd that they threatened to blow up a temple in NY and then make a threat against the dome of the rock, almost half a world away. Given that they're in rental cars as well, it sounds as if they were traveling from Georgia recently, or were planing to do something to cover up their tracks. Of all the places, why drive to that specific temple in NY?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseek
Clearly shows President Bush doing the devil's hand signal.

aaaaand here come the people saying, "that's CLEARLY the texas hook 'em horns!"

come on now... a 9-11 memorial is clearly not the place for him to be showing "support" to college football. Methinks it's clearly support for something else.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wish that I could add this "Madeline Mcanns Parents Ordered Back to Portugal for Murder Charges"
But it doesnt appear that it is going to happen...

Soo how about this?? A poll on CNN.Com asking if Is it time to scale back large annual observances on 9/11?

Results so far

50% for
50% against

with 84000 votes cast

I am in the "for" category..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseek
This is kind of interesting.

Good catch. If you turn the same symbol up and place the sun disk in the middle, you'd have something similar to this, would you not?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by horrorbiz

it's a still photo. he might have been scratching an itch, he might have been mid hand flex, camera catching two of his 4 fingers moving. it could be anything.

what it isn't is some satanic devil hand sign.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Russia tests "dad of all bombs"

MOSCOW (AP) -- The Russian military has successfully tested what it described as the world's most powerful non-nuclear air-delivered bomb, Russia's state television reported Tuesday.
Link

I'm not sure of any significance, but it sure is an interesting date to test a bomb four times more powerful than the United States' "mother of all bombs".

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
scratch that...

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Maybe. However, Bush (as well as many others in political office) has been captured many times using this hand gesture - at other inappopriate times. See this thread for an example.

Sometimes, this gesture is also mistakedly thought of as the "i love you" symbol. The I love you is performed by extending the thumb outwards, not tucking it over the middle and ring fingers, as Bush always does.

See the Wikipedia entry on the devils hand. The devil's hand is an occult sign of recognition worldwide.

If Bush had an itch he was attempting to scratch using his thumb, the way your muscles contract when one would perform this would have caused his index finger to slightly bend.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by horrorbiz

ok, I stand corrected. Today, during a memorial to honor the victims of 9/11, an event that was either tragedy at the hands of terrorists or tragedy at the hands of our government (I chose the former with knowledge and disregard by the latter), our president, who went from buffoon to global hero to world enemy as a result of this event, took a second to flex out his satanic worshipping symobl and one photographer caught it on film.

yeah. that's what happened. You cannot take one image from a series of, probably, thousands, and make an assumption based on that one image. Even more so when you consider the concept you are proposing.

I'm sorry but I find it ludicrous. More so because a man who apparenly talks to god and takes his orders from god, would hardly be the man to pop the horns.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Certainly, Bush wouldn't come clean to the public and world by proclaiming, "I'm a Satanist."
Although, that would be quite funny in it's own way.

One photographer might have caught it today - but who knows how many photos which were also taken today which will go unpublished and may show him flashing the same sign? As i mentioned before, Bush and others in political power have been caught many times on film doing this.

Also - you said "More so because a man who apparenly talks to god and takes his orders from god, would hardly be the man to pop the horns" - this is the best reason for him to do it. It's the complete antithesis of what he tries to present to us.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by horrorbiz
Also - you said "More so because a man who apparenly talks to god and takes his orders from god, would hardly be the man to pop the horns" - this is the best reason for him to do it. It's the complete antithesis of what he tries to present to us.

he's not that smart.

most likely, bullwinkle was scratching an itch. no satanic embrace.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I started this thread:
GlobalIncidentMap.com Special Notice: 09/11/2007

I think this probably fits what you are trying to do here.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by otherhalf]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

he's not that smart.

most likely, bullwinkle was scratching an itch. no satanic embrace.

We disagree my friend.
Good talking with you, Crakeur

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i think this was posted in another thread, but it's VERY interesting

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Why doesnt he do the "devil" sign during one of his speeches, what you think he thought that him giving a moment of silence would not be photographed? Of course, its probably just a unconscious thing he does....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok so I just started a thread on this event...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess they got the bomb threats late last night...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have noticed something today. A complete news blackout on 9/11 truth protests. A Seattle PI reporter posted an attack on truthers, it was removed imediatly.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I think the official story rules of engagement is zero coverage of truthers, they can not debunk, they are trying to ignore it away.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Is there anyone online currently that was about and about on the streets of NY today?
I know StreetCorner Philosopher lives near by. And is an active member and normally get my source from him.

But was hoping to get what the feel of the day was down there, from a first hand account. And see if anything happened, that was hushed from the mainstream media..

[edit on 11-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
The meaning of the crescent and the star is over my head at the moment. I would like to understand that one.

ISLAM?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join