It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck "The Perfect Day"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Glenn Beck is 100% morman.That being said I like his show.I like all shows really,you just sift through the bs for the true story.Pople cry about sources having agendas and such,but the bottem line is that agenda still gives you the info you need if you know how to read or hear it correctly.

Not everyone who watches these TV shows can think critically about them like you (and me :cool
. The truth is that most people are sheep and are easily swayed by propaganda.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
reply to post by Roper

America probably planted "evidence" for propaganda purposes before when they tried to frame George Galloway with crudely forged documents.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It's not inconcievable that they would try a similar ploy again. I will differ from the other posters in that I do not believe that there will be a false-flag attack. I feel that this is scare to keep people from focusing on the massive failure that is the Iraq War and only a scare. It will not materialize.

the inter net is like tv. you cant belive everything you read. i can find "real doucments" that can prove or dis prove any thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
enough about watching glen beck what about the 20,000 troops being deployed on us soil. so you watch glen beck big fat hairy deal let's keep to the substance of what he's talking about and how it might affect you and the rest of us.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join