It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Surge In Abductee Stories/Support

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In all the years of ufology, this year I've seen a huge surge in people who've had abduction experiences speaking out and getting involved in a mainstream way.

The debate is over regarding whether these people are being abducted or not. When you have multiple witnesses who were conscious at the time of abducting, you aren't dealing with a dream or sleep paralysis like the headshrinkers would have you believe.

The debate now is "who" is doing the abducting? Witnesses say aliens. Some witnesses say humans, military, medical.

Bottom line is, is the abduction experience becoming more mainstream to the point of discussing it as commonly as any other malady?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It hasn't been easy talking about our personal experiences on this board but every time we do, it gets a little bit easier. Most of us have had numerous other kinds of experiences too that fall outside of experiencer/contactee/abductee experiences also but this is a very typical characteristic of this phenomenon. A lot of people don't seem to understand that. For example, many of us have also seen UFO's outside of our ET experiences where others were there too at the time of the sighting. And many of us also have had experiences that fall into the paranormal category. So because of this, there are a few members of this board who will discount all of those experiences and events that we've had and say that they are all just figments of over-active imaginations but lol, this is understandable. Nevertheless, many experiencers become exasperated because they don't think anyone believes them except for those who have gone through or are going through the same thing.
But things are getting better and at the very least I can say that there seems to be more tolerance among those fair skeptics here on this board to at least hear us out and listen to what we have to say.

Having said this, there are those contactee's who have had experiences where they were told by those whom they are in contact with that the information they are getting is the only correct and true information in regards to 'the way things are' for this or that... would take too long of a post to explain this -- but because of this, contactee's on this board have not been able to come together as a unified group. So this has been a problem but at least there are a few of us who agree to disagree on a few things where we've then moved on to encourage others out there to share their story's here too.

So we are making progress.
Most experiencers believe they have been or are in contact with ET's ... seems like greys are the ones most of us have had our experiences with.

My general impression is that many of us female experiencers on this board are over 35 years of age. The male experiencers ages here seem to vary more. I'm only guessing on all of this but this is my impression so far after being on this board for a year now.

And finally -- are people who have had contactee experiences more apt to talk about their experiences more these days than before? I think forums like this one have allowed us to do that and hopefully as more time goes by, those lurkers who have had the same kinds of experiences will eventually post here too as this forum continues in it's trend to be more 'experiencer friendly'.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Palashea, it's due to brave people like you who are willing to speak out that others who suffer are speaking out.

Look at it like one of those sci-fi dramas. We're all part of a massive sci-fi drama. Only difference is this isn't fi it's fact.

Millions of people worldwide being abducted by creatures of advanced technology. The U.S. government can't stop them nor will discuss the problem. Every year the problem has grown and grown and one's own fellow human beings are too ignorant, spiteful, to help.

Then one day...

See where it's going?

When the first big forums started having live abductee chats I was working for a forum on AOL called Parascope. We had abductees come in every hour on the hour for years. I couldn't begin to count how many but they had to have been in the few millions at least. When Art Bell, who was a member of our staff at that time began exploding in popularity the situation got more exposure and we had the chance to chat with Budd Hopkins ( whom we interviewed in Roswell in 1997 and I videotaped ) and Hopkins answered certain questions that alone should have called for Congressional hearings.

The problem is that the UFO issue doesn't interrupt commerce nor control. If a UFO interrupted the Superbowl and all the gamblers lost money we'd be blowing up half the universe by the next day. If UFOs interrupted the flow of dope, alcohol, prostitution, stocks, you'd see the starship enterprise being built by congress the next day.

I have a feeling that pretty soon an abduction story featuring some famous people is going to break and when it does....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that the alleged Javier Pérez de Cuéllar sighting of the 1989 Manhattan abduction didn't go any further than it did.

It is, however, hardly likely that de Cuéllar will say anything publicly considering the position that he has held (United Nations Secretary-General). But who knows, maybe one day he might say something.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
uv777bk,

Don't worry, after the big disclosure coming soon as to who is really behind these abductions breaks, everybody and their third cousin who's been abducted is gonna come forward and better get compensated by our governments for it.

top topics

join