It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Visions of a yet, uncreated technology....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So for the past 3 years I've been having visions of a machine that would use some sort of electro-magnetic fields to directly affect human consciousness.

Basically, when near this machine, you can manipulate your own, or another persons consciousness in all types of ways such as dislocating it from the body, transfer into other areas of space within/or outside of the room the machine is in, and so on.

Basically the machine uses different kinds/forms of electro-magnetic waves that are amplified and are also interwoven with different sound frequencies such as ultrasonics, and different forms of light. All together, there is this resonance of energy that builds up and allows direct manipulation of consciousness.

Any ideas, comments, or additions to this thread would be highly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Given that we don't really know what 'consciousness' is apart from brain activity, I'd be hard put to know how to separate you from it. (edit: well, other than a bonk on the head with a mallet)

Truthfully, though, light is an electromagnetic wave, so it's really not a separate thing, and EM waves don't typically interact with sound. Nor really much with each other except in pretty limited circumstances. So the second part there probably isn't at all likely, even if you knew how to affect someone's 'consciousness'.

About as close as I can relate anything I've ever seen to what you describe, is that there's a multi-channel EEG rig that visually guides you into being in a certain brain-state. Sort of a video biofeedback machine. For those that can do it, I've heard that attaining a certain delta-theta combination and sustaining it is important in OOBE's.

But it doesn't MAKE you do it at a distance against your will. Actually, if I could do that on demand, I'd be rolling around in hundred dollar bills like Scrooge McDuck, it sounds like it would make a fine weapon technology.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

join