It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo Gives 9/11 Truthers the Finger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hello all i was at the 911 we are change truth protest right in the action marching with alex jones as we protested geraldo live on fox news well here is video of what fox wont show you ! geraldo giving us the middle finger

“On The Scene News” was there when Geraldo Rivera gave 9/11 Truthers the Finger.

That middle finger is a clear sign of what Geraldo Rivera and FoxNews think of all who don’t conform to their twisted way of thinking concerning the official cover-up story of 9/11.

prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I sent Fox News an email informing them of this incident. Soon, Mr. Rivera should be fired and this will all be cleared up.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Geraldo. I used to think he was just another left-wing shill. I guess he has a right to a personal opinion just like anyone else. Without knowing what may have been said to him to get his "response", it's difficult to condemn him for it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Uhh this is completely new.. I've read both of those threads and I didn't see a video of Geraldo giving anyone the finger in either one of those.

I can't believe this moron did that... I really hope this clown gets fired. Just Wow, wow, what a complete idiot he is. I mean, he has no idea what they are even protesting (I think..) and he gives them a finger just because... "ERR, they're interrupting my show!"

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
A lot has been said about what right the protesters had to disrupt Geraldo's show. When I see this I can not help but wonder how much of a role did Geraldo play in encouraging them to disrupt his show. The crowd is not too loud until he flips them off. Is that not just throwing fuel on the fire?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think Geraldo is on a career death wish, and is going to pay with high dividends.

One thing is to disagree with the crowd or protesters but what he has done is beyond professionalism.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
A lot has been said about what right the protesters had to disrupt Geraldo's show. When I see this I can not help but wonder how much of a role did Geraldo play in encouraging them to disrupt his show. The crowd is not too loud until he flips them off. Is that not just throwing fuel on the fire?

Agreed. I have a similar theory. Geraldo seemed happy that night. He would be great in the WWE.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
9/11 Truth is still around? I thought Popular Mechanics thoroughly debunked them a couple of years ago.

Geraldo will not get fired over this, if anything he deserves a contract extension!

6 years ago today.........

I want to take this time to thank George W. Bush for working hard not to allow another attack. Thanks Mr. President!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Geraldo is sooooo whack! What a phony.

This just goes to show what a loser this guy is. I watched him run around like an idiot in New Orleans and Iraq.

This guy represents Fox News to a tee! Shakespeare said "More matter with less art."

Sometimes in life, as in art, some things need no translation.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
9/11 Truth is still around? I thought Popular Mechanics thoroughly debunked them a couple of years ago.

Geraldo will not get fired over this, if anything he deserves a contract extension!

6 years ago today.........

I want to take this time to thank George W. Bush for working hard not to allow another attack. Thanks Mr. President!

ZzzZzzz.Zz.... God help us all if the eyes of man still do not see, and for their ears do not hear. Awaken my brother, awaken.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What a genius way to flip someone off! Now I wonder where he got that from?

Seriously though, what a transparent douche this guy is.

new topics

top topics

join