It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ron Paul wins will the NWO assasinate HIM?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
From what I've read in the history books Ron Paul seems to me the closest the US has had to JFK since the famous assasination. Its clear what Ron Paul wants to accomplish if elected which is clearly the opposite of the NWO's goals.

Supposedly Hillary is supposed to carry the torch for the NWO but if Ron Paul somehow manages to beat the fixed polling system does anyone think we'll see another assasination or mysterious death?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
of course.... you dont think they would let 1000's of years of planning and scheeming go down the drain because of one good man do you?

or maybe the will cook up some fake scandal. either way if ron wins, hell have to stay on his toes, and demolish most of the intelligence agencies. and bring his own body guards...and travel around in a tank...that is transported from place to place in a battleship....

hahah

i hope he wins though

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leafer

There's not a chance in hell they'd let it get that far. Trust me, if they felt threatened at all about him winning, something would have already been done. The thing is, they don't feel threatened at all, because I do believe that they control who wins.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
the only way ron can win, is if for some reason, for the first time in history, we have an actual general vote that picks the president.

but that won't happen, so even if he gets the voter turnout - it doesn't mean dick.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
of course.... you dont think they would let 1000's of years of planning and scheeming go down the drain because of one good man do you?

or maybe the will cook up some fake scandal. either way if ron wins, hell have to stay on his toes, and demolish most of the intelligence agencies. and bring his own body guards...and travel around in a tank...that is transported from place to place in a battleship....

hahah

i hope he wins though

I was floored when Ron Paul spoke about needing to get rid of the CIA, bring the troops home, etc on his debate on FOX. Afterwards I immediately thought WOOOO this guys a deadman.

The insane part of it all is if he wins the Republican ticket, WOW we're in for quite the revolution in the US because of the two fold effect it will have:

1) Ron Paul goes up against Hillary and divides the country into Freedom Vs Lies

2) When Ron Paul wins the presidency, they'll get rid of him and officially prove to every single American that the NWO is real and thus accelerate the Freedom movement.

GO RON PAUL

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Even if every single registered voter in and out of the USA votes for Ron Paul he still won't win.

The electoral collage will certainly see to that.

The American public really has nothing to do with who is 'elected'...........
so I do not think Ron Paul needs to worry about being assassinated, or elected.

Don't get me wrong I plan to vote for Mr. Paul.
I have voted for an underdog every election even though I know they won't win. I am just attempting to add numbers to a party that is NOT one of the dominating 2. I am told by friends that I waste my vote, but I beg to differ. I try to pump up the numbers of the Green Party.....or whomever I like who is running that is not of the BIG 2.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I feel like it has already been communicated here, but just to get in on the action, Ron Paul won't win. He's too good and honest. He won't even get the Republican nomination, unfortunately. It's nice to see that there is still optimism out there, however. Maybe his campaign can at least wake up some of America to some good ideas. If I were a betting man ( and I only bet a little, on the NFL ) my money would be on Hilary- oh, wait, I did make a $50 bet with someone already that she would win! Is she the NWO candidate? Wouldn't surprise me, can't trust her at all!! Anybody remember Vince Foster? Look how her campaign is going: every debate she conducts herself head and shoulders above the other candidates, like its already in the bag- oh, wait- it probably is already in the bag! Our democracy is a farce!! Kudos to Ron Paul for making an attempt, though!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i doubt it, they would probably just send instigaters to start a real ww3 being the war mongers and profiteers they are and ignore him.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyrossius Maxim
Ron Paul won't win. He's too good and honest.

I hate this world for this reason. There are so many good people amongst us, but they never get a chance to do anything, because of the old systems that keep putting the maniacs in charge. This will NEVER change unless a completely new system is brought into place.

And for that, I think we need aliens to intervene and help us to be honest. There is no way we can do that ourselfs. Imagine trying to change the system of the world today. It cant be done.

So either we get help, or we will die. World War 3 will mean biological weapons, chemical weapons, nuclear weapons, microwave weapons.... not many of us will remain after it.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If he does win, the NWO crowd will most likely try subversion rather than an obvious assassination. They'll discredit him, frame him, whatever they can do to make him look bad.

OR, they'll find a way to use him to further their goals. As masters of the CRS (cause - reaction - solution), I'm sure they'll think of something.

If he was assassinated, it could spark a revolution, so unless they (NWO) are wanting that, I don't think they'd do it. Everything they do is intentional with future consequences taken into account.

If Project Looking Glass is real, it would make it that much easier for those who would control the world.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
They may let him win, and then engineer a terrorist attack to make him look like a traitor.

And then kill him and blame it on a shooter who is angry that his foriegn policy failed.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I would love to see Ron Paul as president who would hopefully turn things around BUT I know Hillary is a shoe in for the position.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
if there is such thing as an NWO and they dont want ron paul to be elected he wont be

isn't that how it works? i thought the NWO, if there even is one, is in complete control, even when it comes to selecting the presidents

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
reply to post by leafer

There's not a chance in hell they'd let it get that far. Trust me, if they felt threatened at all about him winning, something would have already been done. The thing is, they don't feel threatened at all, because I do believe that they control who wins.

Exactly. It really can't be put more simply.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sytima

Originally posted by bigbert81
reply to post by leafer

Exactly. It really can't be put more simply.

Damn corrupt polls.

How did JFK get elected? Did he lie to the powers above then flip the script once he was in office?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by leafer]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by leafer

I think it wasn't part of his plan initially, but then one night... he had a change of mind, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
jfk wasnt supposed to win initially. nixon was, nixon was bought and paid for by the nwo scumbags.

anyway kennedy was too charismatic and good looking and nixon was uhh not.
also kennedy had the support of the mob (the NWO's localized compitition, youll notice the mob has been nuetralized since then so that would not happen again),
that was how he was able to pull off certain key victories like chicago. kennedy was not old money elite like the scumbags, kennedys father made all his money selling booze during prohibition.

long story short kennedy should not have been president, he soon discovered how incrediably evil parts of our government are (bay of pigs invasion and cia) and set out to right the wrongs. he started printing real money (not federal reserve monopoly money)and was set to destroy the intelligence agencies.

so the scumbags did what scumbags do...
and if ron paul somehow gets in they will do the same to him no doubt, but the best plan is to keep him out in the first place. assasinations are to messy, and they make mistakes. (people still talk about what a farce the jfk assisination was)

everynight i pray that there is a hell so that these people get what they deserve.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hillary was picked long ago to be handed the monarchy by Bush. Even if we overcome the media and the slanted polling they still have Diebold.

I am hoping for Edwards, but I don't know if they would let him win either.

Note that Ben Fulford has issued a warning to NWO, no assasinations or else...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to see Ron Paul win I doubt he'll have any chance, with all the poll censoring and all. Also with the electronic voting system it would be easy to manipulate. Hilary will win IMO

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777 Even if we overcome the media and the slanted polling they still have Diebold.

This is a simple truth I have no IDEA HOW we shall ever overcome this........Heaven help us all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join