It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 years before on this day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
what was everyone up to on this day
six years ago?

9/11/01

[edit on 10-9-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was in college, my girlfriend had anearly class. Her mother lived up in NY and sometimes would be in the WTC. I went and told her what happened, then we went to my place and tried calling NY for hours. We also tried to not look at tv or speak to anyone about it.

That was my day. I'm sure other fun stuff happened but I don't remember...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was at the band room here in Palm Harbor florida. Getting ready for the big show at Gasoline Alley in Clearwater on the evening of 9-11...

We just had another night, doing sound checks and getting all our gear ready for the roadies to load up and get set up for the next day..
Went home with my wife. And woke up the next day to find what un folded before us..
I got a phone call around 10 oclock or so to turn on the TV..

We never did do that show either.. No one was even in the mood to play.. We called and cancled, the Bar owner said it was best, no one was in the mood to do much of anything.. Everyone was in shock...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by zysin5]

[edit on 10-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I was 11, sitting at the dining room table doing some maths homework with a friend. Then on the TV, we saw it. We simply sat there with our mouths open for ages.

I can even remember what exact maths homework I was doing, drawing pictures with co-ordinates on grid paper.

The following week was one that I can't remember exactly but I know no-one really did much at school. We had countless talks on who did it.

I can honestly say that was the day I grew up from a run amok kid to someone who cared about what happened in the world.

new topics

top topics

join