It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Excerpt About Spells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is an interesting excerpt from someone else which I totally agree with:

There are a number of "metaphysical types" that don�t care to factor in Universal Law when putting together their latest spell... they think they are above it all and too powerful to be limited by any quaint concepts such as "ethics". Because of their interference in other peoples� lives, their own lives tend to turn to utter #. They still brag on their ability to cast hexes and manipulate people even as every aspect of their lives heads down the toilet... their sanity, their physical health, their relationships, their reputations, and their ability to hold jobs. They never self-assess to see why their lives are going to #. They live in the world of pure ego. They set themselves as teachers and gather cults of dysfunctional newbie followers to validate them by worshipping them. They will slam anyone with hexes that they think has either slighted them or simply will not bend to their will. They are USERS that manipulate and make unreasonable demands on people. They will often do a lot of damage before they finally take themselves out of the game. These are the dangerous ones.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I completely agree with you and whoever wrote the excerpt. There are WAY too many people like that in high schools these days, but I think most just want some attention.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That is perfectly true, Questor. Thank you for the article. Too many 'fashion-wiccans' think they know everything after reading a few books and watching 'Buffy' and 'The Craft'. They don't. I recently explained my views about the ouija board (don't use it unless you know what you are doing), and the same holds true with spells.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ever notice the word spell is the same as the word spell? maybe we're all under a spell. i think so.
finnegan's wake is a good spell breaker, if you have the mind power for it.
the medium is the message.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

ever notice the word spell is the same as the word spell? maybe we're all under a spell. i think so.

huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"I learned that in the scheme of things all things must return to a balance. If you create any movement in the normal flow of events somehow somewhere there must be a return to the equalibrium. Simply put, if you act as the medium between the person wanting a spell given and the person receiving the spell, the person wanting the spell is responsible for the consequences. If, on the otherhand, you are the perpetrator of the spell for your own reasons on your own behalf, then YOU must accept and bear the consequences. Nothing is free, there is always a payoff somewhere. It is worth considering when you start casting about spells or interfering with the normal flow of events."

A quote from an Obeahman who calls himself Wanderling. I can't find his site to give you a link sorry.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Simply put, if you act as the medium between the person wanting a spell given and the person receiving the spell, the person wanting the spell is responsible for the consequences.

I disagree. I believe the spell giver is equally responsible & does reap the consequences as well.

new topics

top topics

join