It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big alternative news website taken offline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Para-normal.com a big alternative news website, which had very active news postings, is no longer online. Their articles were the best that i had found on the net. They posted things that i feel are very close to the truth. I dont know why its not online anymore, it says something about billing when you go there. But that has been there for a couple of weeks now.

Can anyone elaborate, or back me up on the existence of this great website?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman
Para-normal.com a big alternative news website, which had very active news postings, is no longer online. Their articles were the best that i had found on the net. They posted things that i feel are very close to the truth. I dont know why its not online anymore, it says something about billing when you go there. But that has been there for a couple of weeks now.

Can anyone elaborate, or back me up on the existence of this great website?

Is this a different website?

paranormal.com...

The other one just says they haven't paid their bill.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
yeah thats a different website. www.para-normal.com, says they havent paid their bill, but the guy who owns it is so active on there, i couldnt imagine him not sorting out this problem for such a long time.

there must be someone here that used to check out this website, i'd even risk saying that it was better than here for news. They had all the weird videos, full length documentaries, and hundreds of articles. And it used to get updated like every day or every other day. The articles were reminiscent of the kind of thing that Nexus publish, in relation to detail.

(below this is added on in edit)

but it says "this website is currently deactivated" "please contact billing or support".
it doesnt necessarily say that he hasnt paid the bill.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by superduperman]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Maybe he's been abducted or kidnapped and cant pay his bills anymore!!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I was a regular on that website. I have no clue why it is down either.
The site is great. TONS of downloads, great articles, daily updates, really good.

top topics

join