It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police caught on tape threatening to destroy and invent evidence

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"Police caught on tape threatening to destroy and invent evidence", huh? That's cool, reminds me of the "16 blocks" movie.

But again, he apologized later, right? Or is that different cop in different situation?

[edit on 10-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Plus the plethora of programming, starting with Law and Order but many others, where the prosecutors are always the good guys and they encourage a "flexible constitution", engage in a lot of threats, and the people who stand up to them are always serial baby rapists who get off scot free because of those pesky civil liberties.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

No,sorry, you have it wrong. 99% make the 1 look bad. And if you take the company of fools, expect to be thought of as a fool. A man is known by the friends he makes, and the enemies he keeps. Would you like to hear my story of what happened in Bellflower, CA, or perhaps Long Beach? Not good enought? Well, how about Los Angeles? Or perhaps the biggest fraud, the Beverly Hills Municipal Courthouse? I KNOW they are pigs. It is an old boys club, and DoJ has nothing to do with Justice. Repent, and become a good guy, and oppose the 'law officers'.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
that officer should be fired.

He was, of course, and had to transfer to another city police department. But this all reminds me of what a person you may know of, who was it-Alexander Hamilton? One of the writers of the Bill of Rights. Anyways, he stated in correspondence to another that the REASON for the right to Arm Bears, oh sorry, bear arms, is to ensure democracy. It is a historical fact that when governments have the brute force, and the citizens don't, they become tyrants. THIS is why I would like to get my hands on a 50 caliber Smith and Wesson pistol. Not to shoot turkeys, but to defend against Waco Feds, or local oxygen thiefs. Even now, other countries like Russia and China know they will have to fry us, because we can't be taken. The right to bear arms is so that we can defend ourselves from the POLICE!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

The cop has not apologized, neither has the department. The cop was suspended and then fired because the tape from his cruiser mysteriously went missing, you know, the one he "guarantee[d] will show different". Officially, he was not fired for his actions but if it hadn't been for the internet publicity this nut would still be on the street harassing people who would have no recourse to address their grievances.

The police department has not condemned his actions, they just supposedly don't condone it either. According to many local residents, this is standard operating procedure for this little speed trap police department.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This pissed me off too, so I googled it. The guy got fired, serves him right. Here's the link to the cnn article: www.cnn.com...

apc

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
The fat lady has sung!( no offence meant to any lady who is gravitationally challenged)

I prefer horizontally gifted.

Unfortunate that the blip on this dirtbag's resume has little to no impact on his career in law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

This whole issue began while she was still 15. That old man pervert is the initiator of the perversion. My daughter was never spanked and rarely engaged in trouble, she is a timid person, and loves affection. He was more than willing to oblige.

I was alerted to some indiscretional behavior because someone saw them in a parking lot, and complained to the police and they responded by coming to my house to inform me.

I had seen previously, perverse spanking website addresses on my computer, after she had used it to get online. So there was an apparent history of this perverse behavior going on for some time. It is not of any behavior that I or my wife had ever participated in. We are a religious family, and do not drink, or smoke, or engage in any sort of sexual perverse behavior. IT would have had to have come all from theis old pervert.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

WHy cant it just be a parking lot...why does it have to be specified for day or night? I hate parking laws...they make me sick. In Ny you cant find parking so you are pretty much forced to either pay 30 dollars at some rip off lot or risk a high ticket. Ticketing is just another tax on the people and that is direct from the horses mouth because i learned that in a discussion with a NYC police officer. I got two ticekts for speeding on a PA highway in one month!! The whole highway is a speed trap and the signs and enforcement have nothing to do with safety only money. The tickets are so high that they are more of a hardship than anything else and if you cant pay? They criminalize you by sending a warrent out for your arrest....the thing is that if they arrest you, in my opinion that would be unconstitutional since there was no crime committed at all....only an action deemed a crime behind your backs through legislation that is full of holes.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by addvantage666

If she is an adult now there is nothing you can do but pray for her..and if she asks your advice give it to her in love. thats the only way to make a difference. She obviously felt she was not getting enough affection; not your fault by any means..most families are not very huggy lovvy these days, and kids seeking affection will settle for forms not very wise if they cannot get it any other way. Some have deep seated needs that exceed the norm and that is why they go to extremes to get it; there is always a deep psychological compnent to all this.

It sounds as if you were not able to really sit down and discuss this with her..find out why she relates to mild abuse to get feelings of some kind that please her.If you approach her without any condemnation or judgemental outlooks she will open up and let you know, although it may take time and be difficult at first. But, as an adult she is entitled to do what she pleases and involving the cops or anyone else will only push her away and aggravate the situation. It is a private matter between two consenting adults, and the time to stop it has long passed . Now try and see if you can build a rapport with her and find out WHO she is and what would make her happy..satisfying deep needs, which may be very simple, can bring about change that no amount of shame and nagging and cops will ever accomplish.

I feel for you; it is not easy. Bad things happen to good people. But you have a daughter, she is alive and healthy, and you have the chance to really establish a relationship, maybe for the first time ever..not uncommon at all..that will allow both of you to open up and see what lies in both of your hearts. No matter what she ends up doing, at least you will not lose your daughtyer, and can make sure that the future holds the promise of good things and close contact. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This really doesn't surprise me at all. Abuse of power has always existed.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have said for a long time, tell anyone young, if they want to be a serial killer, just join the police in this world, they will have plenty of chances.

Did you hear bush talking about politicla prisoners in cuba. What two faced crap, and i wonder what fritz springmeier is, dunce.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Did you hear bush talking about politicla prisoners in cuba. What two faced crap, and i wonder what fritz springmeier is, dunce.

but Fritz isn't a political prisoner - he was convicted of armed robbery. Whether the charge is true or not is another story, but either way, it's different than having political prisoners (loophole?).

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join