It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police caught on tape threatening to destroy and invent evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This give a whole new meaning to that cops song...

What are you going to do when the bad boys in blue come for you?

[edit on 9/10/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

eyewitness86
That is some great advice. There are few times I trully wish I kept my pie hole shut. The problem with telling an oficer "I do not make any statements without my attornys advice" is that the general public is conditioned to submissive to them. As far as having acamera at the ready is always good advice. I live in a small to medium sized pop 53,000. For years there have been allot of complaints about local sherifffs, physical abuse,property damage, false charges and so on. Recently there has been a lot of people installing cameras in there cars. In fact a local eletronics/car stereo buisness having specials on installing 1-4 camera and sound systems. I had one installed in my daughters car for her graduation. Needless to say you dont see the same stories in the papers. To me this sounds like a very simple solution to putting these twisted cops back in check

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
- disregard, read that wrong. 'doh!

[edit on 10-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ive only been in trouble with the cops twice, and both times the cops were great, first time was going 50 in a 35, he let me go with a verbal warning, no papers or anything. The second time was when they busted a party, and the first policeman that got their called off everyone else and said if we got any louder the "bad popo" would be there next

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewagon

Are you white and do you live in a "well to do" suburban area?

For the record: This is not an attempt to turn this into a racial issue. I am curious to note if a person's suspected financial means could dictate how you are treated.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen

For the record: This is not an attempt to turn this into a racial issue. I am curious to note if a person's suspected financial means could dictate how you are treated.

I can tell you now, age has a lot to do with it, but if a cop is a real idiot, it doesn't matter WHO you are.
But if your young, then they seem to pick on us a lot more.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I can tell you now, age has a lot to do with it, but if a cop is a real idiot, it doesn't matter WHO you are.
But if your young, then they seem to pick on us a lot more.

yup, and the main reason is because young kids don't know as much about the law (that's the assumption). Then to follow suit are various minorities, and so on, etc.

That's why it's good to know your rights. Cops will lie about them without breaking a sweat. Ive had a cop tell me he had a special breath analyzer that could detect if I had smoked weed in the last 2 days. Mind you, I realize this exists now, but I heard this about 10 years ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I agree. Young kids do have it tough and are profiled. I think a lot of it is nothing more than programming you to submit. The thought process is, if we get them young and get them to accept our version of the law... they will be easier to control when they are older. If you see enough of this type of stuff, it becomes the norm. Once you think that this is ok, it becomes ok.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Of course the cops hassle the young more than the older, they know that kids will be intimidated and scared and most adults will just be offended and pissed off that they are being treated badly by a public servant.

People have been brainwashed for ages to bow down to cops and call them SIR and lower your eyes and shuffle and stutter like some poor slave about to be auctioned off..sick. Really sick. Stand toe to toe with the foul scum and look them in the eye and tell them in a firm voice" Officer, if you violate ANY of my rights I guarantee I will see you in a Federal Courthouse charged with civil rights violations. Now leave me alone or charge me, I have nothing further to say". Then shut up and watch the filthy dogs twist and sqyuirm and lie and threaten and cajole; just remain silent, ready to go to jail at any time.

That is another big bluff; cops LOVE to threaten to take people to jail; the fear keeps a lot of people listening to the cops lies and putting up with their abuse. Just say " Ok, I am ready!!". Have a big smile on your face, the kind of smile that comes with a big check for damages and lawsuits against the cops. think about a big payday from a lawsuit and don't ever be afraid of jail. If a cop takes you to jail then the paperwork starts and he is laying a trap for himself if the charges are phony.

Lots of cops will do almost anything to avoid jailing someone on weak charges because it makes them look bad to their bosses and it makes them liable for lawsuits. Cops are 90% bluff and 10% lies; only a strong person who does not show any fear or ' respect ' to a cop gets a measure of respect back from them; as much as they hate a person who asserts his rights, they respect it.

Never give in and never say SIR and put yourself in an inferior position, never. the filth will feed on that and harrass ytou more. SDtand firm and refuse to play their game, play your own, and win.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Since Sp00n1 put up that cop song I think I'll put in.
The show cops is almost a conspiracy in itself when you think about it, the fact that they even chose that song almost proves it.

Lyrics:
Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
Soldier naw give you no break
Not even you idren naw give you no break
Hehe

[Side note: Idren is a rastafari word. the word represents "children" as in the children of Jah (god) ]

So its like they're saying Ya Police give you No break... HEHE. They couldn't have picked a better logo song!

Also think about this, if you have court TV have you noticed what they play (seriously) about 75% of the time? Cops.
Your local Fox channel, what do they play a LOT of? Cops... Who made cops? Fox... Then you know Fox also owns Fox News, which a lot of people have come to realize is the neo-con news network. And you got Court TV... Cops.

Get where I'm going with this? It's a subliminal intimidation method in the making!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just another little bit of reality. Don't wory if you think the Gestapo is bad know wait untill marshal law is implimented here in the next 6-8 months.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Turn a copy of the video over to a local TV station for investigation

Make it public and other victims will come forward to report there encounter. This guy needs to be removed from duty.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow

Make it public and other victims will come forward to report there encounter.

With the St. George cops I wouldn't be surprised to see many more complaints if this does go public.

Oh wait it is going public

I kinda figured channel 2 news would pick it up.They are pretty good at looking into corrupt dealings with government and law enforcement

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

AWESOME!! Thanks for the update!

The Officer is now on unpaid leave.

[edit on 9/10/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I won't be happy until I see it on CNN with some organization calling for an investigation. This cop should be fired. Just by making threats to jail this kid on made up charges calls into question every single arrest he has ever made.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

That would be nice. But for now i am just content that people can no longer deny the extreme ethical violations that we have witnessed.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This fellow should also file charges with the police commision as well. If there is no police commision operating in the jurisdiction, than file the complaint with the department or give a copy of the video to any division that over sees the police department.

This cop has got to go!, No question about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I called:

Saint George
9041 Southview Lane - St. George, MO 63123

Phone 314-631-1295
Fax 314-631-2252
Office Hours 9-4 Tu & Thu; 6-9 M
Council Meeting 3rd Thursday - 7:30 p.m.
Municipal Court 2nd Tuesday - 7:00 p.m.
Population 1,288
Web Site

Apparently Sergeant Kenline is under indefinite administrative leave until court is adjourned for the case. I'm not sure if the lady at the counter was lying to just get me off the phone but she DEFINITELY sounded like she had heard a lot about this already. If anyone wants to call.. the sheriff or St. George city.. the sheriff is:

You can contact the St George Police to express your outrage at:
St. George Police
Police Chief - Scott Uhrig 9041 Southview Lane
St. George 63123 314-631-1295
314-631-2252 fax

so call and let us know what they tell you.

BTW who did the person who this happened to a member of ATS>??

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Just by making threats to jail this kid on made up charges calls into question every single arrest he has ever made.

Exactly what I was thinking. Wish I could see a pic of the cop to see if it's one of the ones that always bugged us as teenagers

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Maybe now the corrupt cops will get the message. They aren't above the law! If they mess around, they will be held accountable!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join