It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inurl:/view/index.shtml

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

The IP is Spanish if that helps.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is great, awesome post.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The same stuff can be used to track down passwords of people.
Though I guess there's enough stupid people that share personal info through limewire or w/e crappy p2p client.

In any case, it's nothing special.

[edit on 10/9/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How do you figure out where the IP is from?

If it's in Spain I'm gonna have a hard time figuring it out myself. Spain is culturally rich. It could be anything, a museum, university, a government building, practically anything

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
on this site there are about 1400 active cams available it is called www.thomas-ronde.de...
:l ol:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
LOL i got through 11 pages of inquiries from google and it gives me an "Google error " page. Said something like, google has found the inquiry to be similar to a virus or spyware. Please check your computer for viruses or spyware programs.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Just google "whois" and you will find a bunch of sites you can enter IP numbers on and it will give you info on them

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i kept getting that error thing too

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Umbrax,

Would you be so kind as to provide a link to the OP's cameras?
Sorry for the one liner but no comment until I see what everyone's looking at.

Thanks,

Becker

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
alright u want sumthing to look at ive found a satilite follow this to get to it www.google.com...:axis-cgi/mjpg&hl=en&start=300&sa=N

then goto the second 1 from the bottom

[edit on 10-9-2007 by andayt]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
were using cctv cams umbrax

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
check out this 1 any thoughts www.webcam.morend.ch...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Anyone wanna see a ghost? lmao I haven't played with this stuff in a long time, I wonder i how long I can stalk someone in a parking lot. here

[edit on 10-9-2007 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
wow interesting

i'm gonna have fun with this for about 10 more minutes til my bored system turns back on lol

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
some of them even have controls for moving the camera though you need a password to access it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yeah, some let you have complete control. But I've only seen about a dozen that require a password. I just spent the past 10 minutes having a control war with some random person while looking into an electronics store
I just wish google didn't have that anti-abuse crap. At page 4 I had to do the whole type in the squiggly letters thing, and about page 11 I couldn't go any further (switched over to one of the other linked sites that index these things)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i saw a news story about it a little while ago, unfortunately I dont have a link to that article, but what your viewing is all webcams/security cams that are public domain.

Anyone that doesnt have a password/security that is transmitting there cameras to other places to be stored can be viewed in real time, a lot of them are the ones that you can actually pan the camera around and whatnot!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
When i type in the google search as requested by the OP i get 2 downloads for a protocol analyzer????

Come on guys how do i get onto these cameras

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
when i search in google, i cant get passed the 11th search page, does this happen to any one else??

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
in google, type or copy and paste inurl:/view/view.shtml or inurl:/view/index.shtml And as for the whole page 11 thing, it's because google thinks you're a bot. A few previous posters gave sites that index these sort of camera's, the one I was using was www.thomas-ronde.de...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join