It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists See How Jews Fled From Romans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Scientists See How Jews Fled From Romans

www.msnbc.msn.com

JERUSALEM - Israeli archaeologists on Sunday said they've stumbled upon the site of one of the great dramatic scenes of the Roman sacking of Jerusalem 2,000 years ago: the subterranean drainage channel Jews used to escape from the city's Roman conquerors.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The fact that the tunnel which the Jews used to escape from the Romans in the year 70AD is still intact amazes me.
I am always in awe of the technology displayed by those in ancient times.

The link shows a pretty good picture of the tunnel.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That is a great article and cool pic! Thanks for posting that. All of a sudden they are finding all of these ancient tunnels and walls that lead or have something to do with the 2nd temple. Kind of makes you wonder what all of this could lead up to....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
some more info can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

as I mentioned in the thread linked above, it is only a matter of time before someone comes across something that will positively confirm or refute the stories told in the bible(s). Be it the old or new Testament, sooner or later, it is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is amazing some of the early engineering accomplishments.And further amazing that they have been lost and found again after so long.Great post!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This would be part of the same network that the Knights Templar were supposed to have excavated, right?

Some folk believe that there were some very important artifact stashed down there, possibly including the Arc of the Convenient and/or the Holy Grail.

Then again, it could be the missing front page of the bible. You know, the one that says "This is a work of Fiction...".

top topics

join