It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Bin Laden video to be released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A second video as a companion piece to the one released earlier this week is coming states US intel. This video includes a tribute to one of the 9/11 hijackers and includes his martyr tape. Is this actually the same video in 2 parts or is this the second signal?

blogs.abcnews.com...

A second tape from Osama bin Laden was recorded in the same location as the video released last week.

People in the intelligence community who have seen the tape feel it is directly related to the 9/11 anniversary since the al Qaeda leader introduces the prerecorded martyr video of one of the 9/11 hijackers, Waleed al Shehri.

What is the true meaning behind the videos? Why 2 in succesion? Does this finally end the debate of holographic planes or is this a CIA/Neocon video. I mean, Would the US government call ILM to do a better job?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
it's becuase tomorrow is 9/11.

sh!t may go down... or maybe nothin.

less than 1 day left.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
it's becuase tomorrow is 9/11.

sh!t may go down... or maybe nothin.

less than 1 day left.

Nothing happened the last 6 years.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think the interesting part is that there are 2 videos. I want to know if there are 2 or they were released as two seperate videos. If it is 2 seperate tapes, with him dressed in a totally different manner than before, to me it looks like a sign. What better way to communicate than to published something that will be over the NET in a matter of hours from release. No need to use email that can be tracekd back to servers and sat stations.

I have never at any other time felt more tension in the country and more hint at a strike than right now. Is anyone aware of the security breach at Orlando International the other day? multiple tests postive for explosives and the passengers were not allowed to reboard the plane but other were able to continue??? The kids from USF? The rocket launcher in the front yard of a house???Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I kept hearing reports that a video would signal an attack. Last video obviously didn't. Will this one? September 14th is coming up quick

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalShiver
I kept hearing reports that a video would signal an attack. Last video obviously didn't. Will this one? September 14th is coming up quick

Actually, I don't think there is any documented evidence of a specific video signaling an attack...is there?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I have never heard of one. I was under the impression that it has always been a fear which is why the government goes over the tapes before releasing it to the public.

Could this second video just be more nonsense? Old touched up tapes of Bin Laden to drum up support for the war? I find it suspicious that we got the first tape sooner than we were supposed to and before AQ even uploaded it to their sites. If this second video is released before it even gets on a AQ web site, you have to wonder how we are getting these videos before our "enemy" does, unless we are producing them ourselves or know they are fabrications from another source.

Is this video going to freeze for 75% of the video when OBL discusses current events?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I could have sworn I read a report that a video was going to signal an attack. It could have been a post on a board though. Hmmm. Well I hope it doesn't, but 2 tapes in a short period of times is odd. Could that be a signal? 2 tapes in a timespan.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I would imagine it could be IF the tapes were real. There was way too many oddities about that last tape that makes you question it's authenticity. SO any tape coming out this close has to be look at very cautiously.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Have two Osama video tapes every been sent in such a short period of time?

~Grand

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

Not that I am aware of or have seen reported. The order I believe (and I could be wrong) was 2001, 2002, 2004, and now 2007 twice.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
apnews.myway.com...

A caravan of martyrs is what Osama asks for in a tape released on 9/11.

Osama bin Laden urged sympathizers to join the "caravan" of martyrs as he praised one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers in a new video that emerged Tuesday to mark the sixth anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

Al-Qaida traditionally issues a video every year on the anniversary, with the last testament of one of the 19 hijackers involved in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. This year's video showed hijacker Waleed al-Shehri addressing the camera and warning the U.S.: "We shall come at you from your front and back, your right and left."

The new message came days after the world got its first current look at bin Laden in nearly three years, with the release of a video Saturday in which the terror leader addressed the American people.

and these are parts of the speech itself.

In the tape, bin Laden praised al-Shehri, saying he "recognized the truth" that Arab rulers were "vassals" of the West and had "abandoned the balance of (Islamic) revelation."

"It is true that this young man was little in years, but the faith in his heart was big," he said.

"So there is a huge difference between the path of the kings, presidents and hypocritical Ulama (Islamic scholars) and the path of these noble young men," like al-Shehri, bin Laden said. "The formers' lot is to spoil and enjoy themselves whereas the latters' lot is to destroy themselves for Allah's Word to be Supreme."

"It remains for us to do our part. So I tell every young man among the youth of Islam: It is your duty to join the caravan (of martyrs) until the sufficiency is complete and the march to aid the High and Omnipotent continues," he said.

At the end of his speech, bin Laden also mentions the al-Qaida leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who was killed in an U.S. air strike there. Al-Zarqawi followed in the footsteps of al-Shehri and his brothers who "fulfilled their promises to God."

"And now it is our turn," bin Laden says.

After bin Laden speaks, the video of al-Shehri appears. Al-Shehri - one of the hijackers on American Airlines Flight 11, which hit the World Trade Center - is seen wearing a white robe and headscarf, with a full black beard, speaking in front of a backdrop with images of the burning World Trade Center.

"We shall come at you from your front and back, your right and left," al-Shehri said, asserting that America would suffer the same fate as the Soviet Union.

He also praised the losses the United States suffered in Somalia in the late 1990s.

"As for our own fortune, it is not in this world," he said. "And we are not competing with you for this world, because it does not equal in Allah's eyes the wing of a mosquito."

Al-Shehri warned Muslims who strayed to return to their religion and deplored the state of those who abandoned Muslim holy war, or jihad.

"The condition of Islam at the present time makes one cry ... in view of the weakness, humiliation, scorn and enslavement it is suffering because it neglected the obligations of Allah and His orders, and permitted His forbidden things and abandoned jihad in Allah's path," he said.

Suicide attacks for al-Qaida and other militant groups often videotape last testaments before carrying out their attacks. Every Sept. 11 anniversary, al-Qaida has used the tapes in a bid to rally its supporters by glorifying its "martyrs."

[edit on 11-9-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A "STILL" video- now there's a new concept in technology.

I would call that a picture. Nevertheless, be afraid, be very afraid.

^00^

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalShiver
I could have sworn I read a report that a video was going to signal an attack. It could have been a post on a board though. Hmmm. Well I hope it doesn't, but 2 tapes in a short period of times is odd. Could that be a signal? 2 tapes in a timespan.

That was propaganda. They said that because they didn't want to translate the video and show it to the American people.

But thats stupidity. Would OBL depend on our English translation as part of his plan?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Bin Laden video is a fake

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Chris_2008]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
"We shall come at you from your front and back, your right and left," al-Shehri said, asserting that America would suffer the same fate as the Soviet Union. "

right. This sounds like the NWO/Cheney/Bush plan.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
en.rian.ru...

Found it here. Not sure if its the whole video.

Enjoy.....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
"We shall come at you from your front and back, your right and left," al-Shehri said, asserting that America would suffer the same fate as the Soviet Union. "

right. This sounds like the NWO/Cheney/Bush plan.

This is because they had a LARGE hand in the Afghanistan conflict in which the Soviet Union at the time was beat by the muhjadeen. You can state it is fake, that OBL is a CIA asset and it was a NEOcon job on 9/11, but he is stating otherwise. He is giving us one last chance to convert, per his relgion, and them ALL of the citizens of the US will be infidels.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Esdad,

Its been years and i have just decided i really like you. You're a good person.

I really mean it, off topic, but true.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ah dg, off topic, like your posts too. You always know how to come from left field for a good comment. The tape to me is to honor those who died on 9/11 for AQ, and that is all it is. The fact that there are 2 is a concern because it is uncommon, and there is no coincidence, only facts that are not connected.

top topics

join