It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Sagan - speaks about 4 billion years of evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

a bit outdated and abridged as an explanation of evolution (but it's only about 8 minutes long, what can you expect?)

great resource on evolution for those that continue to repeat many fallacies regarding the theory.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
come on, somebody has to have something to say about this video!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Hey mims, thanks for posting this.

I really enjoy Carl Sagan's work and I hadn't seen this clip yet. It was a fun watch.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I read Brocho's Brain, and a couple others he wrote when I was a kid, I sorta respect the guy. But he did one thing I just didn't like. Carl was part of putting the 'come and get it' dinner call record on that satalite floating out past pluto now. It had star charts, directions, and a full technicolor menu of the different tasty humans available. To Serve Man indeed..

I never understood that, he had to know sending instructions was a bad idea, even if it isn't found for 1000 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

if we haven't killed ourselves off in 1000 years, i'm sure we'll be able to handle any threat.

and it's also doubtful that a civilization that could come across it would have the technology capable of coming to get us in a timely fashion

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread and repost the video

It talks about the beginnings of abiogenesis and the evolution of life. It's a bit outdated in some ways, but it does a good job.

top topics

join