It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Husein Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Future president of USA: Barak Husein Obama. His father is a muslim from Africa. Barak was educated at a muslim school in Indonesia.

So, US knocked out Sadam Husein...only to get another Husein as a president?

The voters in US must have completely lost it.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer
Future president of USA: Barak Husein Obama. His father is a muslim from Africa. Barak was educated at a muslim school in Indonesia.

The voters in US must have completely lost it.

I'm really trying to see your point and I don't see it. I guess that is why I'm American.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i agree with Xtrozero,what's your point here? besides,he'll never be president, that you can count on.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Xtrozero - I came to US to live in a relatively free world. I will not wait for Husein to create another Emirates here...I will leave before he does that. And he will, only you and your fellow Americans are naive (I will not use other words) and you will vote for him.

Once a muslim - always a muslim. They lie to you, and laugh behind your back.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Xtrozero - I came to US to live in a relatively free world. I will not wait for Husein to create another Emirates here...I will leave before he does that. And he will, only you and your fellow Americans are naive (I will not use other words) and you will vote for him.

Once a muslim - always a muslim. They lie to you, and laugh behind your back.

Wow, I'm glad America doesn't have your views to be free. Just for a moment let’s take your statement with the words Muslim removed and replaced with lines so now we can just add any Race, Sex, Creed, Religion, Color, Age, Sexual preference etc. you like.

My friend that is not what America is about and so you came to the wrong country if that is what you are looking for.

Once a ______________ - always a ___________ They lie to you, and laugh behind your back.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yeah, right! What you are talking about is a fairy-tale. "Protecting rights"...is a joke. The land is yours or it isn't. Once you lose it, there is no going back.

If muslims become a majority in US - there will be NO RIGHTS TO PROTECT. None. You will be dumb muslim or you will NOT BE ALIVE.

Those are your rights. That is where your "democracy" is currently leading you. And you make sure you open the road for muslims...and have fun. I will leave, I wasn't born here anyway. You can learn arabic on your own.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by swimmer]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

*SNIP* Barrack Huiseain Obama is not going to be the next president, he is going to be Mrs. Bill Clintons Vice Presient. Big diffrence there....

Heres what i think about Barrack, his middle name is the guy we aleady got, his last sounds like the one were still lookking for, and his first sounds like 'Attack' !

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I just want to ask Americans: are you really that "democratic" to elect a president whose education comes from an Indonesian muslim school, whose middle name is Husein and whose father is a muslim?

I mean...you went to a war to remove a Husein from power, only to bring another Husein to be your president? Are you THAT naive (again, I will not use other word)?

[edit on 9-12-2007 by swimmer]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey guys, Im new to this site and sorry, I hate talking politics but something needs to be mentioned, maybe it's important and maybe its not, so here goes:
If Obama was enrolled in a madressa it means he was considered muslem, right, because of his birthright, passed down from his ancestral roots, no one is disputing this, right.
He moves to America and loe and behold says the magic words and poof he becomes a Christian, right, only in America, under the Muslem radar.
I think Sharia law states once you are muslem there is no turning back and if you do try to convert then a price of DEATH will be placed on your head and the hitman will be martyred and blessed with 70 virgins on the hitmans death especially if a non muslem eliminates the hitman.
Now it leads us to the thought if Obama gets elected then he will have a price on his head because he defyed Islam and Obama will not be allowed to enter any Muslem controlled country for fear of assassination, right.
Now it seems as though nothing is being said by any Muslem group anywhere in the world about this key issue, why????
Maybe the Islamic rulers see away of getting a Muslem into the Oval office and a strong Christian out so a religeous war is averted because the Muslems feel America is against them, but to me this seems of showing signs of their false intentions and so they are lying to the world and putting this importanbt issue under the rug, until a later moment to spring it onto the American public and as well the world, because as I said once you become Muslem there is no turning back and so all Muslems in the world are just hoping Obama gets elected and then he will announce his true roots after in power, the Muslems seem to be holding back from speaking about this important issue, dont you think, wow, I said it. gwhint

new topics

top topics

join