It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tower with bright strobe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
while driving today, i noticed a 30-40 ft support structure (looks kinda like an oil tower) with an extremely bright strobe on it. it's right next to the fire station they just put in, and i could see the flash lighting up the tops of trees about a mile away. my friend said it might be a tower for airplanes, so they wouldn't crash, but it's only 30-40 ft off the ground. anyone know what it might be?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Strobing lights put you into a suggestive state of mind. From that state, subliminal messages and even normal messages can be suggested to your mind, a sort of hypnosis if you will. This is why in the last few years all sirens and such went from rotating lights to bright strobing lights. It is a system of control hard at work, and they are trying to suggest many things, one of which is so that you do not notice the alien craft flying right overhead. It is extremely powerful suggestion, you'd not see a UFO if it was 2 feet in front of you with this. Some people do, as it's not a perfect system and not everyone is subjected to the strobing lights.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a channeled message from 6th density unified thought form, that is VERY informative and tells you what this is. I suggest you expect to see many more such towers put up, and a HUGE wave of sightings in the near future....
--------------------------------------------------------------------

11-18-95
A: Strobe lights are used for 3rd density mind control.
Q: (L) Strobe lights located where? What brought that up?
A: We have picked up your thought waves, which are progress oriented, and are trying to assist you in your increased learning and progress frequency wave. You see, this increases the energy level!!
Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?
A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!
Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Lightbulbs strobe. Fluorescent strobe. Streetlights strobe.
A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??
Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?
A: Hypnotic opener.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of the hypnotic opener being used in this way?
A: You don't notice the craft. Opener. Is precursor to suggestion, which is auditory in nature.
Q: (T) What suggestion?
A: Put on your thinking caps. Networking is not making assumptions. Bold unilateral statement of "fact" is.
Q: (T) Oh. Phrase your statements in the form of a question! Cosmic Jeopardy! I'd like "Hypnotic Openers" for $200, Alex! (L) Okay, you said the "suggestion is auditory in nature." If this is the case, where is the suggestion coming from in auditory format?
A: Where do you normally receive auditory suggestions from?
Q: (L) Radio, television... (T) Telephone... (L) Is that what we are talking about?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) If you encounter a strobe while driving, or you are sitting in front of your television, then the suggestions can be put into you better because of this hypnotically opened state? Is that it?
Q: (L) What are these suggestions designed to do, to suggest? In a general sense? To not see the craft?
Q: (T) Do we get these signals from the radio in the car even if it is turned off?
A: Depends upon whether or not there is another source.
Q: (T) Another source such as?
A: ELP, for example. Extremely Low Pulse.
Q: (T) ELF, Extremely Low Frequency, and ELP, Extremely Low Pulse - is this the same thing?
A: Sometimes.
Q: (T) This would be an external pulse or frequency?
Q: (T) Would it be originating from the source of the strobe?
A: No. They act in unison.
Q: (L) And this process prevents us from seeing something, such as craft flying in our skies at any given time?
A: Or maybe see them as something else.
Q: (L) Now, we have to stop for a minute because I want to tell you something. In the past few months, I have really been watching the sky carefully every opportunity I get. On 3 or 4 separate occasions I have seen what I thought was an ordinary airplane, and I would watch it carefully and then scan to the left or right, and when I looked back at the place where this plane should be, based on observable speed and direction, there would be NOTHING there. I have stood there and searched and searched and found nothing. These things just VANISHED. I knew I had seen it, I knew I wasn't crazy, I knew it couldn't have gone away that completely - and having it happen several times has just really unsettled me. What are the implications of this, other than the fact that we could be completely overflown at all times for any number of purposes and be, as a mass of people, completely unaware of it?
A: Yes

*** Source: www.cassiopaea.org

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Beacons are required on towers over 80 feet tall, and this would be a red light- strobes are required on towers over 180 feet tall, and multiple strobes are on towers in excess of 750 feet.
Being as the tower is next to a fire station, my guess would be it is a part of your area civil defence network, might be located on the tower with a siren. May have been designed for a larger tower, and installed on the one you see.
Snap a pic and I can probaly tell you exactly what it is- I have erected over 300 towers across the country.
If the site is on a hill, and aviation is near, strobe may be required.
Instead of worrying about strobes, lilblam, I would be more concerned about the panel antennas pointed at you, from all these sites.
I have worked face to face with many strobes- and I can tell you also that working and installing them, even at 1,890 feet (Ch. 10 Huntsville ,AL) I never experienced any side effects. If I had- I would'nt have been able to climb.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
No conscious side effects, and I never said u'd be disoriented or anything. It is just another way to put you in a light trance. It does work, like that spinning spiral thing or a moving pendulum. When in a light trance without even knowing it, anything can be suggested. And yup if you read the conversation I posted above, the antennas can be used for the actual suggestions, AFTER the strobing relaxes your mind in a sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I did read your post, in detail.

The reality of strobes on towers are this- they are for our safety and keeping aircraft from flying into them (you would be amazed at how often this has happened, especially on guyed wire towers) especially helicopters.

I have heard though, from somewhere in the past, that a flash from a camera at close range will short circuit a Doberman Pincher's (dog) brain and lay it out temporarily- something about the breeds brains not being able to handle it.

But then again- there are other views, and I respect that. I have installed, tested, maintained, and repaired hundreds of these lighting systems on towers, to no ill effect at all. The lights are important, and is the reason for typical maint. call on towers. Many companys "relamp" their "sticks" every 6 months, just to be safe.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Although, if it is a very slowly strobing light.. like a blink per second then I don't think that'll put you into a trance state. I was thinking along the lines of computer screens, or emergency vehicle sirens.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Beacons are required on towers over 80 feet tall, and this would be a red light- strobes are required on towers over 180 feet tall, and multiple strobes are on towers in excess of 750 feet.
Being as the tower is next to a fire station, my guess would be it is a part of your area civil defence network, might be located on the tower with a siren. May have been designed for a larger tower, and installed on the one you see.
Snap a pic and I can probaly tell you exactly what it is- I have erected over 300 towers across the country.
If the site is on a hill, and aviation is near, strobe may be required.
Instead of worrying about strobes, lilblam, I would be more concerned about the panel antennas pointed at you, from all these sites.
I have worked face to face with many strobes- and I can tell you also that working and installing them, even at 1,890 feet (Ch. 10 Huntsville ,AL) I never experienced any side effects. If I had- I would'nt have been able to climb.

actually, it's in the ground next to the station, and is only 30-40 feet high. the surrounding trees and buildings(including the fire station) are well above it.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I need more to go on than it is "in the ground" Let's see...
Three types of towers-

A. Guyed Tower. Has wires that support tower and are set at 3 anchor pionts surrounding the tower.

B. Monopole tower. Tube type metal structure, one solid piece that stands independent of wires or supports.

C. Self Supporter Tower. Has 3 legs, possibly 4, and structure is supported by these legs. Wide at base, and tapers toward the top of structure.

If you snap a pic I will tell you exactly what you are looking at and wondering about. Back off away from the tower and snap a pic where I can see what is installed on the tower, and I will gladly define it for you.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Journey]

top topics

join