It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Art

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

Yeah art is something that doesn't need a university degree to learn or get a job with. So that's great. I would really love to get a job as a 3d artist.

I'm just starting to learn, so it may take some time for me to master this subject
, so I'm not even close to amazing like you yet haha, and I haven't signed up to any of those sites like deviant art etc yet, but I can't wait to join it thou, I'll add you when I do.

Your right about tutorials, plenty around, so I just have to read a lot of tutorials and practice every day, that's the key I think. Practice and practice until only your imagination is the limit.

I've done a lot of doodles, but I've never actually made a fully completed 2D art work before lol, I've been focusing more on 3D, but now that I have a tablet, I'm sure gonna complete one, it's much faster and way more fun with a tablet.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hey i would try Google's free 3d art program sketchup. I have been watching youtube videos on it and it seems real easy to use. I am going to try it over the weekend.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Optix

Thanks for the info, I will look at in in future, I already have programs that I'm fully into right now, but that does look good for making houses.

Anyway I have photoshop, how about I try make something related to aliens, when I feel like making something I'll post here, or should I make another thread?

Anyway I'm learning everyday and I love it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello all! I am gearing up for Halloween early this year, here some Zombie sketches...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A 30 minute speed painting...I dont know what it is but i am trying to do one a day for October

also this maybe my avatar for Halloween but i am working on another...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Optix]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
some more Halloween type art, spooky! Witcher from the game The Witcher, click the link below for the other half of the picture! more to it.

link
i179.photobucket.com...

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Optix]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
more Halloween type art

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A work in Progress! i hope everyone has a great Halloween this year!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
WOW! I know this an old thread but just came across it and wanted to bump it up in case others havn't seen it.
What amazing artwork!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thank You! Night Star!

Here is a new one im working on!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i really like these. especially the mean robot.. dawwwwwwh

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thank you! I need to color that Robot sometime.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi all.
I thought i would bump my thread as i am gearing up on putting some more alien art out
Here are 2 of my most recent stuff

ball point pen sketch

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join