It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help... Videos of physicist, proffesors, engineers, experts needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So i've been arguing for the past year or so with basicly two entire bmx (bicycle) message boards full of people from teenagers to 40somethings about 9/11 being an inside job, and now that they're actually starting to pay more attention to what I say this place and google are clogged up with so much useless crap and copies of that crap, and I can't find everything I once could.

Here's a link to the thread I started at one place today- *SNIP*

I can't just let it fizzle away without being able to back my claims up, and I know I've seen tons of professionals in all aspects in videos, but now I have no idea where to find them, so I'm asking you guys for help.

Help me out, this is going to be young people, "cool" kids, celebrities (in our little biking world) and lots of people that were, a few months ago, calling me retarded for even considering the possiblity of an inside job, so this could be a pretty good step in the right direction for the whole truth movement.

Mod Edit: Link Removed.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I would suggest...

Taking the time to review threads here on ATS as well as some of the other dedicated 9/11 discussion boards. You'll need to be well versed yourself, not just regurgitating posts from here or anywhere else.

I also question whether any message could reach the masses you have chosen... I had to remove your link due to the extensive use of profanity (towards you no less), maybe they aren't quite ready yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's sort of my problem. I know a lot of this stuff to the point where I can talk all about it, but I'm trying to show other people this stuff across the internet. Stuff that I can't find because of all the regurgitated crap that gets left on these forums.

You seriously removed my link because of the profanity against me? We're all big boys and girls here, if anything that should've been left in to show what I'm up against.
Or maybe I should take your advice and not even try. What's the problem here?

[edit on 9-9-2007 by alaskan]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I might as well post an update of the situation, no thanks to this place.

WARNING: If you're under the age of 13 or or are easily offended by reading "naughty language," then don't click the following link.
Otherwise, click it and see how people outside of this little community take this kind of thing. If a mod wants to delete the link again then go ahead, but it's really just detrimental to the whole uhh.. learning experience. Yeah.
*SNIP*
I'll warn you again, they use foul language out there in the real world, so prepare your eyes.

It may not seem like it, but I'm making progress. This thread's going a lot better than others I've made. Some of the people that agree with me in that thread are popular owners of popular companies that sponsor popular people. Literally tens of thousands of kids buy these products and look up to these people, and there's a huge amount of interest in this particular forum, so once they see the stance the owners are taking then there's a good chance that it could spread. Which would be a good thing.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This link is to a forum- Thats why Mirth deleted it. Thats against T&C If you had a source other then this one to back it up. Solid proof not just people chatting.

I might as well post an update of the situation, no thanks to this place.

Now wait a minute I know ATS has its moments once and a while. (I'm still learning.) But since I came here I would have never learned anything more on 9-11. I would have believed the offical story. There's allot out there but I narrowed down of what I thought of what was behind that attacks. I have a idea but somethings I can't answer yet.

new topics

top topics

join