It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEY GUESS WHAT?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Man I hate military police. Did you choose this job? Bastard gave me a ticket for doing 52 in a 45 @ Laurel Bay military housing projects. Hypocrites...

I also almost got caught by some MP's when I was picking mushies in a field near the MCAS Beaufort runway. I ran, I'm smart...

LoL pickin mushrooms eh? What were you gonna do? throw together a mean salad? ...yes I picked MP as my job and no I'm not a dick and will give people tickets that they don't deserve

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
shoulda gone missle man.

thats what im doing. got and 88 in electrical and im going to do electronics on ICBM's.

but i could never be a cop

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Well good for you Jeff!

I wish you a safe journey in your endeavours... just remember.

USAF = Good
Navy = Teh s00k!

# you, Nerdling. The Navy is helping to protect your ass, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Jeff ARE YOU MAD!

J/K
good luck.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ah ha! I knew somebody would say something about the job title lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey KrazyIvan, when do you depart for BMT?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
dont know yet. hell im not even in the dep pool yet. have to have some medical papers sent to the recruiter. as soon as that is done ill go to meps (the head guy down there is named Dr. Hyde) and after that im hopefully going to go in like september cause theres no way in hell im going to san antonio in the summer!but its good to know that im not alone in going into the airforce.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
dont know yet. hell im not even in the dep pool yet. have to have some medical papers sent to the recruiter. as soon as that is done ill go to meps (the head guy down there is named Dr. Hyde) and after that im hopefully going to go in like september cause theres no way in hell im going to san antonio in the summer!but its good to know that im not alone in going into the airforce.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by KrazyIvan]

Yea it's a good choice that your doing it bro. I'm glad I am because of the benefits, exciting feeling of being in uniform, and the fact that I'll be ahead of all my friends now. But the bad part is that I leave late may, so there is a damn good chance that the sun will be beatin' down on my a.s.s the whole time I'm at basic. Hopefully we get some cool summer showers though. San Antonio is good for it I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join