It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unearthly places you been while Astral Projecting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I really would like to know where and what Astral travellers have been outside of the earth. Being a curious and adventurist person I would love to read some accounts of Saturn, Mars, other planets/places we haven't even know about.

Tell about life or beings on those places, describe the city, landscape etc! Is there another planet like earth where the beings are like humans? Maybe reptilians? Aqua-people? How about their technologies? More primitive than us? How about those aliens? Can the greys astral travels? Have you seen astral wars? Please be as descriptive as your memory allows!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Never been "off earth" but a Maori mentor of mine has. It's certainly possible in my opinion to travel to another planet etc, but I've always been pre-occupied with earth myself. If I ever find the time to relax enough, I might try Venus and have a look. Will let you know if it happens.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I can't say I have ever tried to visit another planet before.

I've found myself in some strange places though.

The worst, was when I was attempting to project to an old house of of mine and found myself in a completely unfamiliar building. The whole place was wrecked, mostly made of wood which was all but rotted away. When I headed outside it got worse.

The area outside was ice cold and full of similar buildings, some in even worse conditions. The scary part was the lack of life. No people, no animals (not even birds) and no plants or trees. As far as I could see was just dust, rocks and wrecked buildings everywhere.

The sky was strange, jet black, with no stars, no moon and no clouds. Despite the lack of a moonlight the entire area was still visible, almost like dusk - although that could just be the result of astral sight, as often I am able to see clearly in pitch darkness whilst projecting.

I have no doubt in my mind that everything in that place was dead, and had been for a very long time. I hope I never find myself there again.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by not_fazed

First thing that came to mind is that you were in the Chernobyl area.

Take a look at a few pictures this woman took on a ride on her bike through the area, lots of empty desolate buildings in a cold area.

www.kiddofspeed.com...

Random though, just came to me when I read your description of the area.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't know if it was a different place, or maybe just seeing creation in it's pure energy form, but well, I will try to describe it....

the vibrational energies were in perfect harmony with each other, producing a very pleasant music like sound...
and there were like lights all over the place and sparks flowing from light to light...
outside of that, there was nothing but space.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Once I went to the cosmos, and once I went to an Alien's ship. It was pretty fun.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
Once I went to the cosmos, and once I went to an Alien's ship. It was pretty fun.

Thanks for your post TechnoFan21.

Go ahead and elaborate. Don't be shy. Tell us about the alien ship.

Did you see any aliens in the ship?

Thanks again for your post.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well, to start out, let me say that my experience only lasted for about 5 seconds. I was totally freaked out by what happened, that I was immediately grounded back into my body. What I saw first was the bridge-like place of the ship. The bridge split in to two floors, and had two ramps connecting them both made out of glass or (most likely) some other kind of translucent material, but only a few millimeters thick. There was a generator on the top floor that was made out of some kind of gray metal, and the inside of it shone light blue with dark blue spots scattered about it. On the bottom floor there was a female alien with pink skin, and a body that looked like a human being. I observed this quickly, and I thought, is this place what I think it is? And then out of nowhere, the Alien Woman said, "Yes, yes it is." That's when my mind went berserk, and before I knew it, I was in my bed, jittering with excitement.

Anyway, I am going to try to go back tonight, and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't have anything especially interesting to report. However, I do have an experiment for any astral projectors out there.

Take a trip. Focus on going to "Chaos". Let us know what you see/experience. I've heard some weird second hand stories.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
And then out of nowhere, the Alien Woman said, "Yes, yes it is." That's when my mind went berserk, and before I knew it, I was in my bed, jittering with excitement.

How did you know it was a female? And how come it spoke english?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, she looked like one. I have no idea whether she is or not (guess I should have said that earlier) but it just seemed to fit. The Alien spoke in English or me to understand I guess, I am pretty sure that Aliens would be able to understand a major language of the planet that they are studying. Or maybe it was some sort of telepathy. But all I know was that is what I heard from the Alien. English.

Just to let you know, I wasn't able to have an OOBE last night FYI.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by TechnoFan21]

[edit on 12-9-2007 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I think I went to Mars. I saw huge black pyramids, and everything was red like parts of Arizona, but everything was more massive and the sky looked very different from Earth's. It looked as if it were on fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

I can definitely see why you would suggest Chernobl, this place certainly resembled something similar.

Another place worth noting in this thread is the 'void', a place where most projectors find themselves from time to time at the start of a projection.

It's a seemingly infinite world of black nothingness, usually you are either falling or drifting around the void alone and unaware of anything other than your consciousness and the sensation of weightlessness.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by not_fazed

You mention the void. Is this somewhere we go to during sleep. I sometimes wake up with a jolt from a black nothingness, usually as I am falling asleep and before having any dreams.

By the way, can anyone do astral projection and how do you learn? Is it the same as dreaming, as I have some strange dreams and wonder if it is a kind of random uncontrolled form of astral projection.

When I try to control my dreams I wake, which is a shame as I would like to explore them in more detail. How can I have more control?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
here's how. Pay God 50 bucks, and he'll sell you an instructional video.

new topics

top topics

join