It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attack this September? Special treat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am watching fox news right now and they just showed a piece on the national guard guard doing full terror training today. "Had to tell the city not to be afraid that there would be black hawks in the sky and men in hazmat suits." They are conducting full training for an attack on a major city. We all know how these trainings coincidently correlate with attacks, 911. Seeing that we are 2 days from September 11, do you think we will have another attack? Bush definitely needs another fake attack, maybe this time to justify an attack on Iran? Bush's time is running out, I can't imagine this month going by with out another fake attack. Also add the fact that another fake Bin Laden tape came out[hes dead], and fox news has been constantly reporting on "a special treat" for us this month.

I'm putting my chips on another attack this month.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
But wouldnt it be too obvious? I mean, to have another attack on 9/11 again.....

Yet i could see it happening, it could be the NWO just adores that day and boy, wouldnt that day be set in our memories forever and ever?!

Did i say the NWO? I meant Al Qaeda, of course.

/

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
But wouldnt it be too obvious? I mean, to have another attack on 9/11 again.....

Yet i could see it happening, it could be the NWO just adores that day and boy, wouldnt that day be set in our memories forever and ever?!

/

I agree. No way are they that stupid. They're hyping all this stuff now and will let it blow over. They will wait till ol' hillary gets elected, when people think they're safe again, to launch the next False flag op. Just my .02

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

I'd have to agree with ya, meatclown. I was suspecting that whatever happens next...it might be an either or situation. Either right here and now or once we get a new dictato...I mean, president into office. It isnt a now or never thing, its a leisurely thing, in my opinion

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

/

Another attack would be obvious for us, but not for those whole believe it was
AQ. It would confirm their fears that there is a real enemy out there and its not a conspiracy. Perhaps this time they will cover their tracks better. Also they could pull off an attack overseas perhaps a US base, or maybe another attack on a major city. Also don't forget the "gut feeling" homeland has

-Of the topic, I'm watching Britney Spears perform at the MTV music awards, she is awful- lip singing and dancing/moving at half speed. A mess , probably brainwashed[shaved her hair before]

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Another fake, I mean "real" Bin Laden tape is being released tomorrow.
I'm guessing there may be another attack tomorrow or perhaps on the 14th
when the air force will stand down "to review procedures"

Fox News : Bin Laden

CNN : Air force stands down

Hopefully I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
there may be another attack tomorrow or perhaps on the 14th

Agreed

The 11th or 14th seems like the most likely times to have an attack.

But I wonder, would a 14th attack really be Al Qaeda? What if Russia takes it as an opportunity?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Started a thread on the 14th. Some interesting coincidences. September 14th: A Day to Remember?

Still not too sure about what Russia could do to seize the moment. I don't see how it would benefit them.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
well,today is promised to be a more than normal stress level for me.I'm worried of an attack soon.Maybe today,maybe a month,but i really feel it coming on strong.

Has anyone else experienced this feeling of worry/anticipation?I can't be specific but its really just a doom and gloom feeling,and it seems to be getting stronger.

And no I don't need meds.Believe me i have already had that arguement with the tiny poeple that live in my brain .

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

Has anyone else experienced this feeling of worry/anticipation?I can't be specific but its really just a doom and gloom feeling,and it seems to be getting stronger.

Noob here, longtime lurker though..
I have had this sinking/anxious feeling now for the past week. Definitely not an "Oh here comes the anniversary of 9/11" feeling... But a feeling of complete dread that something is going to happen - soon. So you are not alone with these feelings, Silo. And this is completely uncharacteristic for me as I am normally a "Mr. Feelgood" kind of guy.
-Me2

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Please read this thread and then make an assumption. Its a scary thought but its one that needs addressing..

ATS Premium: Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

If this is the case then that explains a lot about the Hazmat suits. False Flag Operation?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Exactly I have had the same feelings, something will happen soon.
Hopefully I am wrong

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme2

Noob here, longtime lurker though..
I have had this sinking/anxious feeling now for the past week. Definitely not an "Oh here comes the anniversary of 9/11" feeling... But a feeling of complete dread that something is going to happen - soon. So you are not alone with these feelings, Silo.
-Me2

I've been feeling a sense of "bad deja-vu" like I've been through this before...and the feeling I get is a horrible one.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ya im not usuay a worried guy,although i do keep up on current events and have what i believe legitimate cpncerns over worldy affairs.Lately however i have just had this feeling that wont go away,and believe me I'm no sucker who falls for propaganda so that is not the cause.

Anyway i hope I'm wrong,wich i probably will be because I'm no fortune teller.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

/

It wouldn't because look at the amount of people who still believe Bin Laden was the master behind 9/11. The elite know they got away with it (again) and I think will have no problem dong yet another one.

This time its a different attack, nuke style. The "OH WE DIDN"T HAVE THE PROPER SECURITY IN PLACE" will fit this scenario to a tee.

A nuke will give the government (from their point of view) every reason in the world to chip everyone in sight, dismantle the US and give birth to the NAU. This will also give them a legit cause to attack Iran and every square inch of the middle east.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by leafer]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the very same type of discussion was generated here on this date over the last few years?
I think to myself, why six years on? Why the wait? Why the forewarning by Bin Laden, I don't mean this to sound bad but why would the potential perpetrators give the United States any kind of notice or warning signs, what happened to the element of surprise aswell as in turn not raising the national security level by issuing threatening videos etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
Exactly I have had the same feelings, something will happen soon.
Hopefully I am wrong

he needs to stage an other attack to srtike Iran right?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

And no I don't need meds.Believe me i have already had that arguement with the tiny poeple that live in my brain .

I'm going to need my people to speak to your people right away. I need counseling.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

lol: I'll see what i can do.They are pretty busy these days.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well after watching Bush's speech it doesn't make me feel good. He really did not seem like himself, it was weird. I don't want to add to the hype about tomorrow but hopefully we are wrong

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join