It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Official Journey Man Site

The official plot as listed on IMDB is quite simple:

A man travels back in time to help people in trouble.

www.imdb.com...

Here is a trailer to the series.

The show premieres Monday, September 24th on NBC at 10pm EST.

I think this is one of the few new shows that I'll be checking out.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It strikes me as a Quantum Leap redux.
Ill definately give it a chance,but im still waiting for Al and Ziggy to appear.

apc

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how they explain the time shifting.

The last relatively major TV series about going back in time to set things right I can recall was 7 Days and it flopped pretty badly.

The title Journey Man isn't really fair though! The Journeyman Project was an early 90s first person strategy game. You are a temporal agent dispatched to stop some guy and his robots from changing history and interfering with Earth's admittance to an alien alliance.

This series is so not the Journeyman.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So far it seems like a pretty decent show. I'm liking the storylines/characters and plots.

At least the wife of the show tries to cover for him when he does his time tripping.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I caught the first episode, and I've got this weeks Tivo'd. Haven't had an opportunity to check it out. From what I've seen so far, little has been done to explain what is happening. But I think as the season progresses, the story will be revealed.

I had to urge my girlfriend to watch this one with me. But after checking out the pilot, both of us agreed that it was a show with potential.

Hopefully it can survive.

I despise when I get into a new show, and it gets scrapped with no notice.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think APPLE is a major sponsor of the show- he uses an apple laptop and has an Iphone to search people he is tracking.

top topics

join