It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloudships really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I read about cloud ships and decided to do a bit of research into them and i have discovered something.....they are the biggest load of # i have ever heard about!
They are clouds called "Lenticularis" more info: www.weather-photography.com...
with that said, if they are ships
(please) wouldn't they been seen entering our atmosphere? and why doesn't someone just point a radar at the damn things to see whats inside?......i am sick of natural phenominon bein explaind by people who are delusional and should be locked away for a very long time or until they're dead. The gullibility of our society is so high that i could find a rock and call it god and soon there would be a church built around it......so enough with the tall stories of ufos...if you see a ufo that looks like a cloud.....it probably is a cloud.
RANT OVER!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Are you saying people call those clouds ships?
That's crazzy.

Well then, I guess I seen a "new creater" the other day. It was a "three legged rat"; it must be "new" since rats only have four legs.....

Now, maybe some of these people where mistaking. I've seen a UFO fly through clouds before. I'm sure it wasn't a "regular" aircraft. It look like it flew fast into a cloud and out the other side, then slowed frantically and swooshed back the other way. I eventually lost site quickly; guess it forgot something.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You posted a website that you didn't even read. They were saying that these shaped clouds are probably what many people mistake for ufos in pictures. They wern't saying that they are ufos at all, they're non believers too.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Are you saying people call those clouds ships?

Actually, there was, at one time, quite a big belief that yes, such clouds were simply alien ships in disguise...using weather alteration to hide in plain sight, etc.

Of course, no serious researcher really touted that explaination...but there are plenty of people with foil hats and silver capes running about you know?

Some have gone so far as to claim they use space warping tech to allow planes to fly through them, and they can allow radar waves to pass through etc. Some people simply can't accept a logical explaination for such a weird looking cloud type...

new topics

top topics

join