It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whispers in the night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey everyone this is my first post, ive had two paranormal experiences in my life and i was wondering what you guys think, First happened when i was about ten it was the middle of the night i woke up and there was someone/something standing in my bedroom doorway and i thought it was my dad and i said 'hey dad why arent you sleeping' and it just stood there looking at me i couldnt see its eyes or make out any facial features but i could tell that it was looking at me i dindt feel alarmed but i got uup sprinted past it as fast as i could and i spent that night in my parents room also it was tall and thin unlike my dad lol so it wasnt any of my family members but it was built like my grandpa who always said he was going to comeback and watch after us after he died and then the second one happened a couple weeks ago, i was sitting in my bed and something said my name and it was right in my ear like someone was in my bed with me nad again i wasnt alarmed it was a woman's voice and it was the nicest voice ive ever heard, what do you guys think ever have any simular experiances?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
thats interesting...disturbing but the if the voice was nice

if it was somethin serious it was going to be more creepy then that.
old one watch over us and thats good.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
thanks for the reply , have you ever heard of anyone else hearing a voice in the night ?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
dude ill do you one better i not only heard my dead grandfathers voice but smealt his aftershave and fealt his hand on my back... how about that?

this kind of stuff is what made me and my older brother start our paranormal research business. ***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Mod Edit - Spamming

[edit on 10-9-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

i was sitting in my bed and something said my name and it was right in my ear

me too. sounded like myself though. few weeks later my friend heard it and i had never told anyone about it before that.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You have most likeley got a visit from one of your guids. Also she spoke to you. It could be your grandma. But in most cases guids will come over first, and my feelings says its a guid. (You have guids and deceased family around you always. Your guids to give guidance in your life, your deceased family or just one of them for personal back up)

Dont be frightened

You can ask if she want to help you to get more in touch with her. Maybe ask her name.

I have encountered more or less the same experiences as you did in the past.

Now I know the names of two of my guids, feel them, speak to them when I concentrate, and also smell them.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah, she sounded to me like a guide, too.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
wow, sounds really similar to an experience i had just last night. are you familiar with sleep paralysis at all? i had my first experience with it about a week ago and as a result did some research on wiki and found that there are many explanations and much folklore surrounding this, including the idea that a witch or dead person's spirit is sitting on top of you. well last night i had another sleep paralysis experience and instead of freaking out as i did the first time i tried to stay calm, then i heard a voice (as if it was in my ear) say "the witch is real" or something like that. it was weird.

[edit- i've been lurking these forums for a while now and decided to join because of this post]

[edit on 10-9-2007 by barelyajoke]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
so should i wait till i hear it again (if i ever do)then ask for its name or should i just ask when im in my room?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I hear voices all the time around me at night rasping voices etc etc kinda spooky but i have goten used to it you seem to be able to after a while lol

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyles1991
so should i wait till i hear it again (if i ever do)then ask for its name or should i just ask when im in my room?

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." - 1 John 4:1

"Test everything." - 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Be careful please.

join