It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street lights go out in my presence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is actually my very first thread, but i've been an onlooker to this site for probably the past 2 years or so. I happened to see the topic about the woman who blows light bulbs whenever shes vexed, and I have had similar experiences that I cannot explain. I would have to say about 80% of the time I am out for a drive, or just casually jogging or biking, random street lights will go out whenever I pass by them. Its very strange because at first I just thought well maybe theres electrical problems, or the street lights are timed to go off at a certain time. But now it happens much more frequently, and about 3 weeks or so ago, i actually had one side of a main street of lights all go out at the same time. I'm an extremely klutzy individual, and have horrible luck no matter what the circumstances are. I don't know why this happens to me but Ive come to just accept that something is always going to go wrong for me, and now when it happens its just laughable because theres nothing I know I can do to change what happens.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Actually, there have been several threads made on this very topic. It happens to me, too.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by MinHawk]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkfallen

Right, has been many threads here lately.. But I will go ahead and break you off a little info Research
S.L.I.D.E.R.S sliders...

Thanks Rivergoddess for the info that opened my eyes!!! She knows a alot bout the subejct
check her profile, she flagged all those threads.. good stuff

[edit on 9-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I blow lightbulbs too on a regular basis. Some people are 'special'

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the response. I never seen any other articles about it but that really cleared it up after a bit of research. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
click
click

Two of the more recent threads on this topic.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Happens to me aswell think the term on ats your looking for is called sliders I think thats the classification it comes under. Try a quick search on ats failing that try google and just type ats after it it should throw your links up .

Se7

top topics

join