It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Dean goes crazy whilst ranting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
This is crap.

When he's actually expressing himself, and not reading some script and using gestures that they'd have him practise in the mirror seventeenhundred times, everyones complaining.

Exactly. Obviously some would rather have a corpse in office, being controlled by strings like a puppet (whoops!)

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yeah, i kinda cringed at first, kinda like watching your grandparents dance, but i realised why i liked him again, he's silently passionate, you know theres alot more of that fire!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Notice how many days DIM SON dissappears off the radar for prior to giving a sppech. He's in a bunker being denied hits from the pipe & tequilla shots until he gets his lines right!

A:The least number in modern history of any US President. Particularly of the unscrpited kind.

Q: Where does Bush stand in terms of talking to the people ( press confrences)?

People seem to not realize that Wes Clark has by far wripped a new hole ,much more often than Dean, on any MediaWhore trying to package his meaning in a way other than he intends.

But like I said a long time ago, that is what we are to be marketed on Dean....angryman.
Forgetting, of course, that any politician who comes in less than first in a primary & has several still in front of him, will give the WWF smackdown dictate to his foot soldiers.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Iowans didn't seem to like the angryman persona yesterday, on the contrary. Not being a hot head is part of why Edwards did so well, I think.

That MP3 is funny. "watcha you gonna do when Dean-mania runs wild on you???"

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I still think it odd that a rich, white-haired white man is the Dem front-runner.....
Then again...so was Clinton, hehe...

Well, I don't think Dean is out for the count, but no doubt the Dems have just shot themselves in the foot again...

As much as I'd like to see Edwards get it....I'm not so sure he's electable...and by the time the Dems finally pool behind their chosen pony....Dubya will already be at the finish line....*sad as that is.....*

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Oh Man, what an idiot.
He came out and said "a year ago who would have thought we would have taken 3rd in Iowa". As of last week who would have thought he would have come in 3rd. He was ahead in all the poles. I know he had to be crushed.
And his yeah I came in 3rd speech was a crock of BS.
Please...Has anyone seen a loser act like a winner. It would be like Peyton Manning cheering and gloating after getting his butt kicked by the Patriots.
It was all an act and speaks volumes about Dean.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dean is way too angry for me - he scares me. Pointing his finger, yelling at that old man who asked if he would lighten up...
Then this speech .. and what was that war cry he did at theend of the speech? "YAAACH!"
I don't get it...
I am pleased that cooler temperments prevailed in the caucus.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its kinda Obvious isn't it Dean is a little off his rocker , His elevator dosent go all the way to the top, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer LOL yeah go ahead and vote for him waste your vote LOL. it's ok !! After all the important thing is that you get out there and Vote!! LMAO

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by KillerT]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It is way too early to decide who makes it or not,(short of Gephardt).

If you want a boring, non-compassionate, issue monkey, corporate trial lawyer type, that appears to follow three steps behind the real issues, and seems to be testing everything to appear 'blue-collar' and All-American....

Vote: EDWARDS !!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I laughed so hard after hearing Dean rave on like a rabid dog. I mean Damm its not too often you get to see a candidate for President of the US get dragged off stage by his aides after giving him a thorazine shot to the ass to calm him in the middle a speech. What ass that guy is. All you have to do is look on the faces on his supporters who were on stage with him as he was ranting. It's priceless. Even thier expressions scream WTF?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As a result of that speech the cattle in Iowa are now afraid of catching Mad Dean disease!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join