It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Dean goes crazy whilst ranting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh i logged onto drudge this morning and you really just have to see this... Dean goes nuts on campaign rant.

Stinging from his third place finish in Iowa that robbed him of his frontrunner status, Governor Howard Dean tonight gave a red faced concession speech in which he vowed to go all over the country fighting to defeat George Bush. He named the states in which he said his campaign would fight, and as he rolled out the names of the states his face became red, his gestures sharp and angry. For a few moments, it appeared Dean had slipped into an unnatural state... Developing...
Theres an audio clip which you really need to hear:
drudgereport.com...

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040120/ap_on_el_pr/dean_7&printer=1

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH He sounds like a Wrestler talking trash on something such as WWF!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
WOW! an actual human running for office! bizarre.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I was sooooooo glad he took the 3 spot. But, that speech omg

He was trying to fire up his crowd, still he wasn't just speaking to his crowd. The whole crew on MSNBC was speechless. They basically killed his campaign right there. He needs to up his game for NH if he's gunna hold on to drop out after SC. If he can't get the midwest...there is no way he'll get the south.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yup Saphronia...Chris Matthews was hard on Howard.

I actually think I heard an imploding noise coming from Dean's camp.

Matthews only picks on one man more than Dean...Clark.

New Hampsire will be interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Look...seriously.....
This guy needs some SERIOUS ANGER MANAGEMENT classes before he busts a vein....'nuff said.

(Poor loser)

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If he wins presidency, this is the guy they're gonna give control of nukes?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Did anyone actually see the entire piece?

If you did you'll notice he was trying to pump up his own crowd.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes Nerdling, I read and have listened to about 4 different 'versions' of this on media news sources and TV....despite the 'outside' appearance of what some to many say he was doing, the 'underline or inside' appearances are that they FAILED in accomplishing their task(s)...and that was to win.
The relative low vote numbers (%'s) for Dean in Iowa belay and speak volumes for his campaign strategy(s).....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yes Nerdling, I read and have listened to about 4 different 'versions' of this on media news sources and TV....despite the 'outside' appearance of what some to many say he was doing, the 'underline or inside' appearances are that they FAILED in accomplishing their task(s)...and that was to win.
The relative low vote numbers (%'s) for Dean in Iowa belay and speak volumes for his campaign strategy(s).....

regards
seekerof

Remember!

He's the only man with a 50 state strategy!

Everyone else is concentrating on Iowa/NewHampshire, Dean has supporters in every state with a plan of action, it's said the underlying failure was the "teamsters" from the perfect storm, they didnt work effectively, now they're going to bus them into the state.

I back him and Edwards.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
hahah that made my day lol

I should vote his ass just because of that.

OOOOOH YEAAH TASTE THE PAIN GEORGE DUBYA! OOHH YEAH BROTHA!

lol if only had Macho Man as his running mate!

When I get to the White House!! LIVE on Monday night raw!

I am going to grab G-W by his tiny little ape head and power bomb him in the oval office, OOOOOH YEAAH!

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You have a very high level of quality among the top four contenders. You also have a great country on the brink of demise with the current leadership/policy initiatives tabled by the Bush junta.
If passion doesn't come from ANYONE who realizes the stakes, they shouldn't be there. ( read:Liberman)
Let them all jockey - it's real good for the country, as well as making it unavoidable for the MEDIA WHORES ( Chris Matthews/Wolf Blitzer/Drudge/Fox ) to "under report" them again.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That may be all true and well Nerdling....he is also reminding voters, to what good that it does, that he is the only one who supposedly has the MONEY to wage a 'war' against Bush.....hmm, dubious and priority issues? Do the voters really give a rat's arse how much money he has or if he is the only one to have a "50-state strategy"? The first part of that test, proved otherwise.

Again, he needs to get a grip and also is in need of some anger management classes or therapy....I'm telling ya...if he does not get them, he will be a liable "loose cannon" to the Democrats and will inturn, lose votes and voters over this...besides "busting a vein" to boot.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
KillerT's comment was removed due to it being inappropriate.

You may not like the candidates, however, please try to keep a modicum of decency when speaking of them.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
He sounded too much like this guy...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I wouldn't put too much stock in all this yet. Iowa doesn't make the entire campain.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I wouldn't put too much stock in all this yet. Iowa doesn't make the entire campain.

Amen, after super tuesday in march we'll have an accurate idea of who is where.

tr

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Anyone who is aware of the true state of the union should have quite a temper. Just read the posts on ATS

As in The Matrix movie, once you've awoken from the illusion, you can't go back. There will be a Smith or a sentinel after your butt.

If Bush is re-elected, The IRS or the Mob will probably be after Howard Dean. Dean is against Bush- That makes him a terrorist, right? He might as well act like one.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by tr]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh my...that made my laugh my arse off!!! If the election was down to humour and passion this guy should win hands down. I don't know if he should be President, but I now seriously love the guy.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is crap.

When he's actually expressing himself, and not reading some script and using gestures that they'd have him practise in the mirror seventeenhundred times, everyones complaining.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join