It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 14th all US Military flights grounded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

September 14th all US Military flights grounded

www.cnn.com

"The public was never in any danger," Thomas said. But officials also said the incident was a major breach of security rules surrounding nuclear weapons. One Air Force official said that he could not recall anything similar happening. The Air Force announced that all flights of fighters and bombers in the United States will be halted on Sept. 14 to allow for a review of procedures. --From Pentagon Correspondent Barbara Starr
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So were going to have no air defense that day,and they announce it?
Why come out and basically say,"Hey,we have our guard down,come get us"?
This on the heels of nukes being flown over the U.S.
Strange times......

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i cant find that story on the page... did they pull it.. or am i looking in the wrong section?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Hmmm, I do not dully remember but didn't they have the same thing on 9/11?
Or was the military somewhere practicing.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
i cant find that story on the page... did they pull it.. or am i looking in the wrong section?

It's still up,you just gotta scroll down to about mid page.
Its under the headline
Military admits bomber mistakenly flew nukes across country

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Does anybody know if this also applies to NATO? I'll see if i can find out if the same applies to Canadian NATO planes. I have my doubts that it would, but if it does then my alert status just shot up a whole hell of a lot.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have not heard of anything relating to a stand down, but even if such an order were given it would not pertain to active carriers unless specifically ordered by CNO or the President.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This is a strange thing to announce.

Secrecy is hardly anathema to US military procedures. And I hardly buy the idea that it's to allay public concern about having no military planes flying.

This smacks of a staged lack of defence for a possible false flag "terrorist" attack on the United States.

The genesis of this grounding of the entire US Air force was simply a nuke being flown on the wings of a bomber without authorization. That seems pretty easy to achieve, as the review will no doubt conclude. So the means to ground the Air Force was easy, but what about the motive?

As those who ascribe to 9/11 as an inside job, the motives could be quite varied. From a casus belli for striking Iran to justification for maintaining the wider War on Terror in Iraq. All we can do is remember this information in the event some thing happens.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Why doesnt anything make sense anymore????

REally, this is a very viable question. Why will the flights be grounded? I didnt read the article.
If they HAVE to be grounded, WHY announce it to the world?
Do "they" think we're that stupid not to question this or smell a rat?

They are playing with our heads, folks, big time. I'd love an opportunity to play with THEIR heads just for five minutes. :shk:

Honestly, words are just not enough! How about some profanity (insert here)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Could be they just wanna give the B-52 crews a prolonged weekend before they go on the real missions for REAL.

You wanna play with THEIR head, dg ...send them a lock of Steve Forsett's hair with a note you got the miss'n nuke and demand some million dollars.

It WOULD set them off.

Nah, a bad joke, this is seroius matters and sure strange.

Do they use to announce NORAD drills?

-----
Edit: inserted smileys

[edit on 10-9-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
^^
Love your signatures, MPEACHCHENEY

Anyway, how come they think we're so stupid? Are Americans supposed to be stupid by nature? Are they solely appealing to stupid people?
Is there something in those chemtrails that made us stupid?

Everything they do or say is an insult to my intelligence, and i know i'm not dumb or stupid, but why does all this bother me so much?
Have i been indoors too much and therefore not been exposed to the chemtrail fallout?

I mean, the fake Bin Ladin, the flight with nukes, the grounding of military flights, and on and on and on...WMD's that arent there....Muslims want us all to convert....

I know, its all a joke, right?????

For the love of God, please, somebody in government do something rational at least once so i can get my life back.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Military admits bomber mistakenly flew nukes across country

I like that 'mistakenly'..

Like the process of handling a nuclear weapon and placing it on a plane is 'accidental', when it probably takes a crew of about 50 different people with different codes and jobs to actually warrant the movement of a nuclear weapon.

I'd like to know exactly what the US are up to.. carrying nukes supposedly by accident? Grounding all military flights on the 14th.. What game are they playing. Maybe they're hoping for someone to attack them, just so they can retaliate, hence they don't actually 'start' the war but are merely defending themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby

I'd like to know exactly what the US are up to.. carrying nukes supposedly by accident? Grounding all military flights on the 14th.. What game are they playing. Maybe they're hoping for someone to attack them, just so they can retaliate, hence they don't actually 'start' the war but are merely defending themselves.

Is this really that big of a deal? It is certainly strange but functionally, I don't believe this has any really effect on our ability to react to threat. It's not as if we have fighter jets on patrol across major cities 7 x 24 today. I would assume that jets that would be on standby mode, with pilot at the ready would be so that day. If you recall on 9/11, the jets had ti be scrambled. This would be the case on 9/14, right?

If my assumptions are incorrect, I'd be interested in hearing from someone who could correct me.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Is this really that big of a deal?

Since when does any military of any country announce all of their planes will be grounded on a certain date? It's unheard of.

A) Why announce that you flew a nuke over the country by mistake, hence openly admitting a huge blunder.

B) Why then announce that all military planes will be grounded on a certain date. Sure, announce there will be an investigation. But to ground all military planes?

Just doesn't sit right.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Anyway, how come they think we're so stupid? Are Americans supposed to be stupid by nature? Are they solely appealing to stupid people?

Thanks, dg.

That's an issue up in several threads right now, in fact. ... and for a significant part brought up and replied by new members.

Theres definitely an urge outthere, to disprove that tendency, it shows.

As for the chemtrails it's not only from the air, it's all our inviroment, in most products, and in the food we eat. They deliberate add it, by allowing so many compounds of litterally millions of chemicals. So yeah watch out inside. Don't tell me they don't know.

When I was a younger I used to worry about those things, since Rachel Carson's Silent Spring and the Love Chanel affair ...or tragedy, I would say. I was really worried.

Let me say the agony lessens when you gets older.

Here's the refrain from Dylan's Things Have Changed

People are crazy, times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
Why then announce that all military planes will be grounded on a certain date. Sure, announce there will be an investigation. But to ground all military planes?

Just doesn't sit right.

Wasn't the announcement of the groundings made at least a couple of weeks before these nukes were loaded onto the plane? I dont think their "mistake" has anything to do with all military flights being grounded - but I may be wrong

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes. They are laughing at you, they think you're stupid, look at the propaganda, look at the obviously fake ben laden tapes, the phony WMDs in Iraq, the phony link between Iran and Al-Qaeda... ect... But eh, 20% of americans can't find the US on a map.... don't know where Iraq or Iran is but advocate their nuking... they don't know a flying thing but they give their opinions and they vote.... that's what scary.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
^^

Is there something in those chemtrails that made us stupid?

Everything they do or say is an insult to my intelligence, and i know i'm not dumb or stupid, but why does all this bother me so much?
Have i been indoors too much and therefore not been exposed to the chemtrail fallout?

I mean, the fake Bin Ladin, the flight with nukes, the grounding of military flights, and on and on and on...WMD's that arent there....Muslims want us all to convert....

I know, its all a joke, right?????

For the love of God, please, somebody in government do something rational at least once so i can get my life back.

Its sounds too stupid to buy, but in the aftermath of a huge attack the main feelings that remain are vengeance[against who ever] and unbelief, and the acceptance of martial law.. The only people how know/knew it are the same smart asses just like after 9/11 coming with their conspiracy/nwo deny ignorance, something the main public woulndt buy at all..He we said it on that ATS board before, right they dont care..

Something interesting too was this report on that cnn page

We do worry about the fact that somebody could ... lease or occupy a private plane overseas and then use that as a way to smuggle in a dirty bomb or a weapon of mass destruction into the United States," Chertoff said in a written statement. "We do worry that having locked the front door, so to speak, against dangerous containers, someone could simply put the dangerous cargo in a private ocean-going vessel and take it into a U.S. port."

What about the possibility of them carrying a nuke in a private jet and detonating it in high air? With a huge EMP fall out across the states..
Still how about all the air defenses and PAC-3 installations? on the 14th..

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This correlates with recent news that an anti-aircraft unit has been deployed to D.C “Members of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Artillery have mobilized and are on a plane headed first to Ft. Bliss, then for federal active duty in the capital region.” The concerns are rather immediate considering these two in conjunction with one another. Seemingly, the B-52 incident is merely a cover-story. Keep in mind that the nuclear arsenal is no longer controlled by the UC Board of Regents, but the Carlyle Group and Bechtel. The only covert operation tracking nuclear materials was shut down by them. The Neo-cons could easily transport nuclear weapons into major U.S. cities secretly and be the only ones to know about it.

Be extra vigilant on this day!