It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Investigation (Insurance company)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just had an interesting idea and wanted to share this with everyone.

The twin towers were insured for acts of terrorism and someone has to pay the insurance money. Was there an investigation of the attacks by the insurance company? or did they just go by the "official" investigation.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizard_1988

First of all the buildings were massively overinsured. To rebuild BOTH buildings together would cost less than 1 billion dollars. This is based on using the highest prices listed in RS Means Building Construction Cost Data of 2005, the ‘gold standard’ of construction cost estimating.

Secondly, the ‘disaster’ that occurred, the Muslim fundamentalist ‘terrorism’ attack, was highly unusual. Had only happened once before, in the (very bogus) 1993 WTC bombing. Regardless, the catastrophe took place only six weeks after policy signing.

Of course insurance companies — by default — investigate before settling. Unless, they, or their executives are ‘paid off’. Something along those lines must have happened here. Why would they otherwise fork over 3.5 billion for something that only costs 1 billion to replace?

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This insurance deal really urkes me. How can Larry Silverstein sleep at night knowing so many people died in those WTC's? I would not be able to. I would cry all day long every minute of everyday and everynight knowing that so many died.

He had them insured for terrorists attacks how in the world would he know that?! Think that chance would be one in a million.

Well he got his millions.. no wait billions.. And every cent of it is blood money.

And he just carries on as nothing happened.

Personally if that was me who lost two buildings (not including wtc 7) due to attacks and know I had a hand in it. I would be thrown under the jail for life. One for insurance fraud, mass murder, and high treason.

But he gets away scott free.

Swissre is the insurance company for the wtc attacks.

www.swissre.com...

[edit on 9/10/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein's an old man. I'm sure by the time, if ever, he's prosecuted for insurance fraud, he will no longer be alive. Sometimes I wonder if this too has been worked into the equation....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Darn...He's 75... Justice might be served when his insurance co suddenly drops him and he has to pay those billions he got from the WTC's back to Swissre.

What? I didn't do anything.....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
First off, reconstruction at the WTC is going to top 6 billion dollars before everything is said and done. Silverstein, isnt going get all that.

Second, he is STILL paying 120 million in rent on the site, with no income coming in from it.

Third, he tried to get away with a lot less in the way of insurance (1.5 billion), his bankers made him get more coverage.

top topics

join