It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard runs terrorism Drills in Baltimore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

National Guard runs terrorism Drills in Baltimore

wjz.com

(WJZ) BALTIMORE One of the lessons learned from September 11 is that there may be times when the military might be needed to offer their expertise.

Mike Schuh reports they put that premise to the test Friday morning during a terrorism drill in Baltimore.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wbaltv.com
www.abc2news.com

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
These drills are said to be somewhat common in most states, but what the news did not report on were the terrorism drills being held at the port of Baltimore. This is where a large number of the countries imports/exports take place and also a port for vacation cruise ships.

My father works at the port of Baltimore was told that on Saturday 7/8/07 the port of Baltimore would be sealed up tight and simulated terrorist attacks on cargo and cruise ships entering the port were to take place. The navy, coast guard and national guard would be active in the simulation. They were told to expect to hear gun fire and explosives.

wjz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't know, I think it's odd. There's been alot of training and military activity lately it seems. Almost leads me to believe something is going to happen soon. I'm not one for believing all of the supposed coming attacks, or other disasters that are predicted, but the activities of late make me suspicious.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hmm the same day all US Military flights are grounded, could be the ingredients for another false flag...let's hope not!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The only way I can think of citizens changing the status quo is through the electoral process on the local,state, and federal level. Don't be afraid to protest or go out and vote. Get involved with your community and make your voice heard. No need to live in fear of your government. You are the government.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My Dad is not one to believe in Conspiracy type theories, but he did find it odd that out of nowhere they decided to seal up the port and simulate terrorist attacks on the cargo ships. He doesn't really follow politics or the news unless it will effect his wallet, but he is starting to raise an eyebrow lately.

He would had been directly effected if the Dubai port deal went through, which really had him worried. He told me security on the ports is ridiculous. He needs a pass to get in each morning, but if they order pizza for lunch, the delivery person needs no security check or anything and is let in and free to roam.

top topics

join