It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why haven't they attacked yet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
another side note:

there is this misconception that somehow ETs need us as food chains, or means for their race to continue on, so they can multiply or give birth...
that is unfounded and completely false.

if we, primitive humans, can find work arounds for women that are infertile, or artificially inceminate; i am 100% sure without a doubt ETs that can seemingly travel from planet to planet, would by now artificially manufacture way for them to replicate. so no, again in that sense, they didnt form treaties with earth so their species can live on...
and out of the billions of start systems and planets, im 100% again that earth is not as "unique" as we want to think. so no, ETs haven signed treaties so they can help us preserve the earth either... otherwise they wouldnt wait until global warming and polution is on the bring of exterminating all natural beauties and marvels on earth.
--
--
why they havent attacked, again, this goes back to me saying why would we attack the butterfly population. if you can think of a reason we would attack and destroy butterflies, then maybe for that same reason they will attack us.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In a way, i do kind of agree with mm. But when i think it as logically, i don't think anyone is visiting us. I think the ships we see are empty, or have robots, or cloned beings on there that are capable of moving at those top speeds. The aliens are at home.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn 123

Sonic booms have been heard in violent thunder storms this gives me the idea that our alien friends are warring in the skies above us.

That could be, but, I also think that another possibility is that our government is trying to shoot a certain type of ship down.

The aliens have been here since time began because they started it, we are the by product of their genetic engineering, some have alien in them some are true light beings who have been trapped by the aliens trapped encased in the soul.

Could that be the double that some people have?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well....here I'll put down some of my thoughts, of "either".

1) It would be pointless. They would rather watch humans as a true entertainment for everyone than having to take over earth, starting wars with them, etc. Only a fool would start a war with no reason.

2) If they did want a war, humans would not exist already.

3) They're more advanced than humans, they just see them as "ants", therefore as long as the "ants" won't get powerful as them, everything is in order.

I would add more statements, but there's too much to list.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

There is actually "no evidence" they're here. I'll humor you though and say that a race, at the level of intelligence they're presumed to be at have probably eliminated "war" because it's primitive action due to primitive thinking. We're probably the galactic ant farm if aliens do exist.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

I didn't even read your post before I had thrown my up. Looks like we've reached the same conclusion. Nice post.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
thay have not attacked yet because they are benevolent

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join