It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why haven't they attacked yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Aliens are here? There seems to be much 'evidence.' If they're that hard, and can fly wherever they want, why haven't they attacked us? Do we have anything to fear?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Maybe the attack has already begun. It shouldnt be a pyhsical attack, maybe it is a psychic attack.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
why havent we attcked the whale population, why havent we attcked the sealions, why havent we attacked the butterflies?

why do you think they would attack us...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Does anyone remember about 3 or 4 yrs ago a man who went out hunting on his atv?, I think it was in wyoming or therabouts. It was reported he was found 2 days later after a search and he was found mutilated and in an advanced state of decomposition for the time frame. Story was quickly brushed under rug. Wonder if he took a pop at an alien?
It really would be nice to have a better understanding of their intentions. Regardless, I believe there is very little we can do about it one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron
why havent we attcked the whale population, why havent we attcked the sealions, why havent we attacked the butterflies?

why do you think they would attack us...

I don't know, all of these conspiracies allude to something bad, so I'm just wondering if its really worth worrying about, you know, if they can be bothered, which considering the evidence, they can't.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here's an idea:

There is no true scientific evidence that aliens are here, it's all wishful thinking and misinterpretation of data, as well as outright mistakes.

the reason they haven't attacked is because THEY AREN'T HERE.

The simplest explanation is almost always the true one. There isn't a simpler explanation than that.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
With all due respect Major M I believe there is a perponderance of evidence they are/have been here. What is ours and reverse engineered is debatable.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

the reason they haven't attacked is because THEY AREN'T HERE.

its easier to prove aliens are here than you think, but it would be hard to prove they are here the way you would want it proven. thats all.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Astronauts, commercial pilots, law enforcement, presidents of the united states have all had eyes on confirmation of ufo's performing manuevers unknown to current technology. Because they can't lead a little gray man to your door to introduce you is unfortunate. With the trillions of billions of star systems is it not astronomically less assumptive that other races exist that are much older and advanced than ours. In geological terms yesterday we were swinging from trees eating bananas and nuts.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I imagine going to the zoo with you, looking at the animals. And I see one animal asking the other: "Why havent they attacked yet?"

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why would you, redled, immediately assume extraterrestrials are coming here ony to kill/conquer us?

How often do our contemporary scientists travel to foreign lands with the intent of conquest or killing a species of animal on their minds?

You need to stop thinking so narrowly in regards to extraterrstrial motives for coming here.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Frith]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sorry, you guys, but there is no empiric evidence of alien presence in our solar system. Stuff on the web doesn't count, the words of people like John Lear don't count.

Story A: Aliens are here, they have some "purpose" beyond our ken, our government not only knows, they are in cahoots and covering it up from everyone with no credible information leaks, they abduct and probe people (almost all Caucasians in North America), and the only people that know the truth are on an internet chat board.

Story B: There are no aliens here. yet. And they won't be here, if ever, because in the vastness of time and space the odds of another civilized race with sufficient technology to get here actually finding us are very, very slim.

Apply Occam's Razor and if you come up with Story A using only the Razor, please explain how it is the simpler explanation.

Until and unless I see an actual alien/craft/probe myself, or there is a real documentary on Discovery Channel about it, as well as a mass of actual scientific papers about the various aspects of the aliens, their craft and their technology, as far as I'm concerned, they are NOT HERE.

Now, I've said my piece -- I'm not the kind to endlessly belabor a point once I feel I've made mine sufficiently, so flame on, gentlemen; I shall not respond in kind.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Why would you, redled, immediately assume extraterrestrials are coming here ony to kill/conquer us?

How often to our contemporary scientists travel to foreign lands with the intent of conquest or killing a species of animal on their minds?

You need to stop thinking so narrowly in regards to extraterrstrial motives for coming here.

It seems people have taken War of the Worlds and Independence Day to heart.

Anyway, they haven't attacked yet because I believe they don't have that intention.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

How often do our contemporary scientists travel to foreign lands with the intent of conquest or killing a species of animal on their minds?

I only have the evidence. But if they aren't intent on something malign, why on earth would we need to keep them hushed up. As for the zoo situation, we have attacked those animals, they'd be free otherwise.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi Skyfloating, because unlike a zebra or a gazelle these beings are more interested in manipulating us such as they have for eons. Unlike the animal world man is one of the only species to kill with impunity. I am convinced this world is one big lab zoo, they poke and prod us, genetically manipulate things, there might be a 'price is right' ET vacation package to see earth and how pathetic we have skunked up the earth and each other.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunctionUntil and unless I see an actual alien/craft/probe myself, or there is a real documentary on Discovery Channel about it, as well as a mass of actual scientific papers about the various aspects of the aliens, their craft and their technology, as far as I'm concerned, they are NOT HERE.

The thing is, you've already come to a conclusion the subject, nothing will change your mind about it(besides seeing it yourself). Many people have seen an actual alien/craft/probe, but no one will believe them. Just like if you saw an alien/probe/craft, people would call you crazy and delusional. There are those who know they're here from personal experience, and those that are still very skeptical about all of it.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Why do people think aliens are hostile? Last time I checked ET's were not throwing humans into gas chambers and burning the bodies to make way for more bodies.

It's clear they have been here for a very long time. How do we not know they are receiving orders from G-d? Maybe they will save us in the end from our fellow humans who have flaws like greed and hate.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There is just as much "evidence" to support the presence of Extraterrestrial intelligence as there is "evidence" to debunk the idea. It isn't a question of evidence anymore; wouldn't it be silly to adhere firmly to one belief without paying attention to the other side of the argument?

We currently have "evidence" that there is no intelligent life within a fair distance of our humble rock. We are also currently unaware of "intelligent life" (i.e. things that aren't trees) which can live over two or three hundred years. An ET civilization (or its representatives) that physically reaches us would have either used sophisticated technology to get here, or traveled for an inordinate amount of time to reach us.

A Planet-conquering team would be very well armed. Earth is yet to produce a defense system to repel an attack of that magnitude. If "aliens" planned to attack, we would not exist. But are we so sure that a public "close-encounter" would culminate in slaughter? It might take a completely different form: one day, a gigantic "structure" appears in some desert. The next day, it has multiplied, and there is a strange "complex" sitting there. The "aliens" might just want to do some research, and not bother anyone; they might be completely unaware of our messianic desires, or our fear of interplanetary war.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Believe what you want bro, don't think any of us really care. Anyway for the OPs original question as to why none have attacked yet. There are two theories, that i am pretty familiar with, that say they have. One says a long time a race of aliens interbred with humans and gave us technology and the like and those that they interbred with have been interbreeding themselves to maintain their alien DNA (the illuminati). Another theory, made popular by david icke, is that these bloodlines are aliens, of the reptilian variety, and for whatever reason want to totally enslave us through the NWO.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry Major M, we agree to disagree. I would not want you to 'belabor' your opinions on anyone. Nor do I mine upon yours. The ufo's will indeed 'flame on', and there will continue to be mass sightings and encounters regardless of your myopic views.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join