It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the heck did all the people go, then?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am on the fence as to what "really" happened on 9/11, but i have an intelligent and enlightened question for all you guys out here.

If, as some of you believe, the planes did NOT actually crash that day, then just WHERE the HELL are the passengers of all the flights?

Are you suggesting, in reality, that the government has been detaining these several hundred people in complete secrecy for the past several years? That this detention hasn't leaked out in any way??

Or are you suggesting that the government smuggled the planes away and had everyone on them summarily executed on some foriegn runway in cold blood? Granted, after murdering several thousand in cold blood in the towers, this is not such leap for most people, but consider. In the towers' case, it was a matter of fire and forget, just push the button and it was done, little guilt.

If you suggest they executed those on the planes later, then you have to deal with the thought that you gave the order for the execution. The executors have the deal with guilt.

So you are left with the point. Either planes actually DID hit those towers, or the government has been hiding these passengers away somewhere, against all laws of probability, for the past several years....

So, no-planers, please answer, where did all those people go? hmm?

[edit on 9-9-2007 by D.E.M.]

-----------------------------
replaced censor circumvention in title with 'heck'

[edit on 9/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Planes were used for the main WTC attacks whether they were the original flights or some smaller or modified craft.

All they did was gather up all the ticket holders of those planes using some type of fake security call. Kill them. And then stuffed their bodies on the planes.

You don't have to be alive to be on an airplane.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

D.E.M, isn’t that the name of a band or something? No, wait that’s REM. I forgot!

Hey, I’m a fanatical no-planer, and I will gladly tell you where all the ‘passengers’ went.

Some went into ‘hiding’. E. g. the Barbara Olsons. Yes, people — certain types at least — do these things for money.
Some may have died in nursing homes.
Many probably never existed.
None boarded any highjacked planes on 9-11. Those flights never flew.

A year ago, most of the passenger names didn’t show up in the social security death index records. The records may have been more ‘updated’ by now. But see for yourself. Here’s an example of a search engine. www.stevemorse.org...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods
By the way. One would expect to see Barbara Kay Olson’s name in the SSDI. Since it isn’t, her social security number may still be in use. Either by her herself, or on an illegal immigrant’s W-2 form.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

six

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What I dont understand from the no planers is ...There is video evidence..lots of video eveidence...and eye witness accounts. Way too much evidence to fake. Next thing they will tell you is that the passengers were taken away and feed to reptillions on the stop over at Denver. LMAO

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I would have to argue the case for no Flight 93. Why would UA report 93 landed at Cleveland after a suspected bomb was reported on board? AFAIK, this story was never retracted by UA, just simply forgotten.

What about all the witnesses at Cleveland who claim they saw TWO aircraft land at Cleveland, one a Delta (DAL1989) and the other a UA flight (Flight 93)????

Finally... what was with the very strange "security operation" that occurred very shortly after Flight 93 landed?? All the terminals were "evacuated" and people were forced to walk miles to get cabs and buses, and were NOT permitted to remove their cars from the parking lot.

Why? Again, AFAIK, Cleveland was the only airport where this strange occurrence happened.

I do think the aircraft alleged to have hit the WTC did actually hit there. Too many witnesses to cover it up. I think it is about the only part of the events of 9/11 that is anywhere close to reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think this is one of those situations where they

would have had to kill them all.

Someone would speak, that's for darn sure. The plan would have blown up right in the governments faces- what we have now is very good speculation, but if one of those passengers were alive to talk, holy cow!
Just imagine!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
this is something i've always thought about myself.. i'm not necessarily a supporter of the no-planer theory but i don't think a plain hit the pentagon nor do i think a plain crash landed in shanksville

what i think happened to these people, if they even existed, is they were either payed handsomely, killed or probably worse, kept in some sort of camp or base and were tested on

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Anyone who believes the official government spin on 911 needs a lobotomy. What did they do with the people? What did they do with flight 93 over Pennsylvania? Vaporize it with a couple hellfires.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I’m too tired to dial-up research this. But if the American Airlines flights 11 and 77 aren’t shown as departures/takeoffs in the flight records of the bureau of transportation then UA175 and UA93 aren’t either. No takeoff entries would strongly indicate the flights never existed. Here’s what was recently discussed on ATS. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

Also, the passenger names on those ‘lists’ are hand-picked. Those names which are from real living persons are from people who were idealistically inclined to go along with the 9-11 operation, and willing to accept payment in exchange for their identities, i.e. corruptible. It’s not so unusual for people wanting to start a fresh new life. Especially when flush with cash and never having to work again. Sound familiar? Why else does half the country play lotto?

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am reminded of the 727? that went 'missing' do to a supposed monetary dispute in Africa. It was widely reported. Then I read somwhere of seats stripped and laden with 500 gallon vats of jet fuel allowing long distance travel. So many discrepancies. It is difficult to wrap onces mind around. I do remember the woman screaming 'that is NOT an American Airlines jet when the first plane exploded into the first tower. So many discrepancies. Why did we find a white van of Israelis jumping up and down jubilantly after the hit? Is so difficult to understand. Saudis allowed to leave country having lunch with G1 that day. I hope someday the truth comes out. And we can do really bad things to those that stomped us that day.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Most perceptive dgtempe. I always enjoy your posts. They iced them all sure as snot. However their was one incidence of a woman in the uk found who was supposedly killed. Bet she didn't live to tell about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
To kill all those people and despose of the evedance would require alot of manpower, obviously the more people that know about it the quicker the story comes out.

How do you get over the fact that killing the passengers would result in even more people knowing what was going on?

Why would you want to involve more people when theyre are surely more efficient ways of going about this?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I dont understand why people cant just accept that a bunch of evil people who were brainwashed into thinking they'd be doing a great thing, hijacked some planes and flew them into buildings.

I dont think for a minute that they expected the attacks to be so devastating but why would a government do that to it's own people? To generate support for a stronger foreign policy? maybe... but there are plenty of other ways to do that.

Isnt is highly unlikely that, given the amount of people required to pull off such a conspiracy successfully, at least one would have leaked something to someone?

All this stuff about no planes or smaller planes is really silly to me. Citing some obscure lack of united airlines data on the flights as evidence whilst completely ignoring the thousands of photographs and videos showing the events is not something that intelligent people would do.

I think it has more to do with the fact that Americans were made to feel extremely unsafe after sept 11th, both physically and psychologically by that fact that such a huge power could be caught so completely off guard by a handful of evil people. The mystique of outright US control of everything was erased. Suggesting that it was a government conspiracy reaffirms their belief that America still weilds god-like power and restores the mystique, rather than the reality; that America is just another country in the world (all be it a powerful one) like any other, and can unfortunately suffer like any other at the hands of terrorists.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I remember watching loose change and hearing the statement that the passengers on the two planes did indeed land in Cleveland and were taken to the NASA research center close by. I think that statement is probably the most prolific part about the documentary. What interest would NASA have with these people?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I haven't ever looked into the 9/11 conspiracy as Its is something I have just seen on the TV and heard about al over the Media. I have no reason to disbelieve what I've heard but shal remain impartial for the sake of the thread.

My question is.. if the gov were going to do this themselves, why would they hold all of the 'passengers' captive or kill them... duh but the easiest way to kill them would be to have them on the flights no? Whether the planes were hijacked by terrorists or (unlikely) part of a government plan, the way to get rid of the passengers would be to crash them with the planes into the WTC. Cheap, easy... nobody to talk.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by getoutmore
I dont understand why people cant just accept that a bunch of evil people who were brainwashed into thinking they'd be doing a great thing, hijacked some planes and flew them into buildings.

Because it's somehow easier to believe a totally incompetent and inept NWO/CIA/Mossad/Reptilian plot was behind it.

However, if by chance that is the case, could the orchestrators please contact me before they try and pull off another similar stunt? It really would help fool the public more if there weren't quite so many foul-ups before, during and after the operation. Or at the very least get a 3rd rate TV director to help you.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
During my 3 day vacation. I thought of a few things- yet I kept my eye on the board.

Barbara Olson- No record
Todd Beamer-No record
Asia Cottom- No record
Nicole Miller SSN Death Index states she died May 2001...

This really boggles me- Why is that?

Its 2007 now- I find it hard to believe that no one called the SS office.

Feel free to check. You can use the link Wizard provided above.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Let me just add a few things here. 1st of all, I'm pretty dubious of the 'no-plane at all' theory.. it smacks of a disinfo tactic to make the whole movement look silly. Then Popular Mechanics, et. all, will just focus on that to debunk the whole question, & of course they will skip over WTC 7 & other more blatant and unexplainable anomolies.

However, the Pentagon & PA crashes might have some 'plane issues' I do admit. I think it's amussing then when people say, "OK, Mr. know-it-all, what happpend to the people & crew, huh? What about them, HUH?", & our lack of being able to provide The Answer is somehow proof that we are 100% wrong. Well how about this: I don't know what happened to those people.. but whatever it was, it probably was not good. Hey I know, lets pool our resources & FIND OUT what happened, together, as a nation :-)

Of course we don't know all the answers! That's the WHOLE point here. We need to find out all those dirty hidden details. To suggest that the whole theory is bunk because we can't tell you everything that happened in sequencial detail, is silly. Obviously none of this was meant to be figured out anyway, but THEY made some mistakes, luckily for us. Bringing down 7 late was their biggest, IMO. Anyway, that attitude says to me that you really don't care about finding answers, you're just looking to bash 'believers' (by 'you' I don't mean anyone here in particular).

I don't know what happened. I see lots of theories. About the only thing I'm 100% convinced of, is that WTC 7 was demolished. That should be enough to blow the whole thing wide open, & the people deserve to know what happened to us on that day. And all parties responsible have to face the music. That's what tears me up inside about all this... the thought that maybe, just maybe, there are people walking around free & clear who may have been involved in this mass-murder.

That is B***S***.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Barbara Olson- No record
Todd Beamer-No record
Asia Cottom- No record
Nicole Miller SSN Death Index states she died May 2001...

This really boggles me- Why is that?

This has been discussed on other threads. If you check into many tragic events you will see many of the names do not appear on the SSDI. Google the list of the 7 NASA crew members aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger and Columbia. (Americans) You will find that many of them (names) are missing. Google other American air disasters, you will find the same. Many names missing on the SSDI.

Of all the bogus CT's, this one stinks the most. You would NEVER get a plane full of pepole to agree to say good bye to their loved ones for $$$.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I kept looking its a pain did two more names and I got nothing.

Here's a link for CNN and Wizards link

List of 9-11
www.cnn.com...

If anyone finds a connection with anyone on the 9-11 (From the airplanes) list I will get you a gift card.

www.stevemorse.org...

Capt.. something does stink.. Just thought is was procedure to report their deaths to the SS office.

But theres no report.

I saw the Challenger explode on tv. So far as I know that teacher could be still alive since she wasn't reported to th SS office.

So the planes didn't crash nor did the Challenger explode- just another brain washing trick by the US government.

[edit on 9/10/2007 by Leyla]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join