It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest pics from Rover-Pic of

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The latest pictures, these are good- does anyone else see any "tube like "structures"?

These rocks are named Sashmi and Sushi-

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Journey]

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
All I se is a red X. Try posting a link.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
cant see them
, anyway i just saw on ort (russian channel..) that they discovered some kind of "colony"
they showed this pic that looked like "termite-colony tube" (dont know the proper word in english)

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
photo shows when I view this thread- For the link- my apologies- follows

Click Here

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
yes, thats the one

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. I still think that they're just rocks.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There are several areas that appear to me as if there are like, small holes in the the soil- look at the top edge of the photo-

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Ok, so what is that? Blow off from the landing?

The pic comes from the animation of the rover here

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And right after the black thing goes away and gets to the 2 rocks coming up...there is (YES I HAVE BEEN UP TOOO LONG)

A funny looking INDENTATION

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
unless that rock was from a larger rock then its wierd because look at its edges their so cut and look sharp. and great find on the indentation looki like a martian foot print. too bad there is no like mars tv were they broadcast the pics before nasa airburshes em.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
unless that rock was from a larger rock then its wierd because look at its edges their so cut and look sharp. and great find on the indentation looki like a martian foot print. too bad there is no like mars tv were they broadcast the pics before nasa airburshes em.

The really strange part about this is...if you watch the animation, (several times so you can expect the image) as it approaches the big rock, you CAN'T see the "black panel" and then "poof" it's there, so it could be a film thing BUT if you look real close, you can see the indentation coming up....and then a larger closer pic of the indentation, you can tell it has depth...there's a rock inside the indentation..but there is also a shadow cast by the rover that has the funny triangle shape at the top.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I bet they used the same site as the moon landings to take those pictures. Some where in nevada, with a bit off red effects and there you go. Cost mabe about 500 dollars to create that picture, then funnel the rest of the NSA budget to the blackbudget.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Check this out.

Look at the above hill, looks strange and there seems to be an entrance to the hill.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yes thinker, that's exactly what they did.

The NSA has cameras in your bedroom, know why? Cause you're so god damned hard to get of their backs.

Those two rockets they sent off with the mars probes attached that cost about 4 mill apiece to fire, nah, those were just there to 'fake' us out. And I mean, that laser refractor on the moon that people use daily, its really been there forever, put there by the greys when they created us. They also put the US flag on the moon, the one you can actually see with a telescope.

Now that the US is into it, the European Union and Russia both saw immediately through the fake, and approached the US to find out where they could send off some camera crews to make it look like mars, they never said # about going to the moon and mars.

Oh, right, and that thing in your head, you know, the little thing they track your every move with, you need a drill to get that out. The MIB's told me last Tuesday. I'm a free man now.

Dumbass.

EDIT: Good job on the pic though.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Viendin]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Has NASA ever made a statement on this very odd structures?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
not that I know..
I find the stone behind the this big one odd. its just if it is a tile of a curtway

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
And right after the black thing goes away and gets to the 2 rocks coming up...there is (YES I HAVE BEEN UP TOOO LONG)

A funny looking INDENTATION

Can anyone offer any theoery as to what this "indentation" is?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The black "thing" is just probably a ccd error in the imaging system. Although, I'm not a scientist.
It appears several times in the images. Not an object..just a glitch.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
The black "thing" is just probably a ccd error in the imaging system. Although, I'm not a scientist.
It appears several times in the images. Not an object..just a glitch.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I found another image where it is there also, one that was posted here.

origin.mars5.jpl.nasa.gov...

Ideas on the "indentation"?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah it seems like a minor glitch really

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join