It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there really a President's "Book of Secrets"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
hi my name is timmy i love your website i think great that u guys actually carre about history. my momma says that i am not supposed to talk to people on the internet but i think that is a bunch of bologna.BLAAAAAAHHHHHHH Timmy

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AL77ZZZ

We know that each president keeeps a diary of their time in office, and they are sure to put things in them that we dont know about. But to think they would all be in one book would be crazy. Im sure that each ex pres. took their secrets with them. One would have to dedicate a life time to resreaching them all.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i dont know that is what i was wondering

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
really,do you think it would be on a computer? with all those hackers out there, my best bet is that its in a book.just think,if there is really a book,the president would NOT get a look at it,because now the presidents power has been cut.they can not trust them anymore,and the more important people might not get a glimpse at it.if it was a artifact or something,maybe absolutely NOBODY has it.but,then again,if it was an actual artifact,would it have info on any prez at all?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Book has long since been transfered into digital data, with the orginal documents sealed away or burned. the information is on a "sd" memory card and is kept on the presidents person at all times... Ive got an uncle that is with the Secret service..not super high up or anything but after I saw the national treasure movie i would always ask him if he knew anything..over and over, finally he told me this,

also..did you all notice that Obama just got together with all the living presidents....wonder why the conversation and lunch were private?

Yup.., you can say im just making up this story and i dont have an uncle with the secret service..i really dont care, I know what I know.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm sure it's not one big book. It would be too risky to have all that information revealed if the book was found.

I would put my bets on a number of classified files that are scattered randomly around the country/government.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Rest assured that if your dad was tasked with the protection and shipment of this so-called book, you wouldn't know anything about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
ever heard of fort knoxx? well i think if the book exists it would be stored there, i watched a documentary on fort knox and the filmers were only alowed in 1 room, they were not alowed to go anywere inside by them selves, they had armed guards whatching over them, the one room they were alowed in they were not alowed to touch anything and only alowed in for a very breif time. i beleve that in the many hundred of other rooms there are not only americas gold reseverve but many secret files and folders, i also belve that area 51 is to hyped up and that the millitary has maybe moved some of the secrets from the base to fort knox. if the book exists it would most likly to be there.

can anyone help me???? E.g the contense of the fort or area 51?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There must a book. Its not very believable, but it is undeniably possible. Every president should know all the secrets of the country he's running, and where better to be informed than to read a handbook filled by information by those you are preceding. Correct? And besides, there SHOULD be something for a President to put all that classified information in, and not a computer. I strongly believe it exists, but who really knows? I guess I have to be the president to find out.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I believe there is a "secret book." I think that they should at leest tell the public that there is one, because het public deserves to know. It just makes more confusion within the public when hey do not know, because everyone is trying to find out.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There is a book. Carter said "Yes, but i cant say any secrets because of the secret rights act"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

in order for the president to go in Fort Knox.. he has to sign a presidential decree.. and there has only been two presidents ever let inside..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Being the President of the United States, they have to maintain a level of secrecy with them so that the public doesn't panic, which it usually does. I mean after all, look at what happened during the Orson Welles radio broadcast.

Although many Presidents mean good, Presidents like J. Edgar Hoover used his powers in a negative way and this is wrong. Just because one has access to information no-one else in the world would know, doesn't mean you can use it to blackmail people.

So in my response to your question, yes, I do think there is a book but only metaphorically speaking. In my beliefs, the government would tell the President all the secrets.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I dont think the secret files would ever be in a computer. Computer files are hacked every day and there are people out there that are so smart at hacking and never get caught, but I do believe there are top secret files in writing in a book or books in unbreakable codes that nobody can ever break. And I believe there are several of them in different places very well proctected from outsiders. I also believe that all of the books have to be together (even for the one that made the codes) to be read.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Dear Sirs,

I hope to provide some measure of clarification to your discussion regarding levels of clearance as established by the U.S. military. When I served in the U.S. military (from 1983 to 1987 and from 1989 to 1993), I possessed a secret clearance. In the security and police career fields, a secret clearance is rather unimpressive and routine. Above secret is Top Secret, as you stated. But above TS is a category called SCI, which stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information.

I hope this is helpful.

G.B.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
plz believe me that the book is real dont u all see whats going on here they dont want anyone to know about the book and thats what i am here today for. everyone asks whats the secret book about well its about what really happened in the life when it was bad and ruff. my gand father told me that their is a copie of the book but its not the whole book the book was burned in 1904 but its true that the is real wait maybe someone in this room will become president or maybe not the only reason the is not public because they dont want us to know what really happened i had a dream that book was their that i was getting ready to read it too and do u know what page 49 is about it is about the the lost treaures that was lost and and then found by james edward in 1910 keep that secret with him under the ground.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What's on page 47 of the President's book?

4+7=11

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

It must be one of the secrets in the above link.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkclaw1256

Although many Presidents mean good, Presidents like J. Edgar Hoover used his powers in a negative way and this is wrong. Just because one has access to information no-one else in the world would know, doesn't mean you can use it to blackmail people.

So in my response to your question, yes, I do think there is a book but only metaphorically speaking. In my beliefs, the government would tell the President all the secrets.

um J. Edgar Hoover was never president only director of the FBI. Know your history before posting useless information. President Hoover refers to Herbert Hoover. As far as i know he didn't spy on people or black mail people.
Now you know and
Knowing is half the battle.

[edit on 3/18/10 by Djdoubt03]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
if said book does exist then check the presidents bathroom!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join