It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there really a President's "Book of Secrets"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
All the conspiracies that have evaded the American public for years have answers to them. I am a firm beliver that somewhere there is written documentation of such events and their exact history. There are people in this country that have information that would shock and even disrupt the public. Every president in this country has ever had, has a dairy or book of such events that occurs during there time in office. If such a book does exist, where is it located? Who is given access to this information and what do they do with it.

J. Edgar Hoover
This was one of the countries most secret men. He had dirt on everyone and everything. He knew so much that they didn't even want the man to retire because of what he could do with all his secrets. The site below just kind of gives a brief idea of some of the dirty little things Hoover knew.

Hoover secrets!!!!!!

If a man like this has dirt on everyone who is somebody in America, just imagine what little nasty secrets could be in a dairy of a president who has men like this working for him.

There are only three levels of security in this country that have been made official. Confidential, Secret and Top Secret. According to this webiste below: Top Secret documents can still be compartmentalized for certain people only (creating yet another clearance level within its self) allowing very restriced access to files that people with Top Secret clearance should be able to look at.

US Security Clearence

Please help me with some answers if they are even out there. Does anyone know if this book really does exist? Is there any documentation that a book of such magnitude has ever even existed?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Good post. While I don't think that there is one big "Book of Secrets" I do think that each prez does have their own secrets from their time in office. This whole thing kind of reminds me of the movie "The Rock." Remember in the end Sean Connery gives Nick Cage's character the location of some microfilm that shows who really killed JFK?

Realistically, I think that it would not be in the best interests of Natl Sec. for all the ex-prez'z to have written down all their secrets. Having said that, I'm sure it is possible but not very probable.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AL77ZZZ
Top Secret documents can still be compartmentalized for certain people only (creating yet another clearance level within its self) allowing very restriced access to files that people with Top Secret clearance should be able to look at.

this is true, however everything in the government and military is compartmentalized, so not a big surprise. One example of this is called Top Secret SI clearance, where SI = "Secure Information" and has anything to do with private details, such as personal details of civilians or troops - to locations and inventories of the military of every country (basically, the stuff they leave out of the CIA World Fact Book).

I don't know if this is a secret.. but then again not something you would know unless a family member of the military, or in the military yourself.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think there may be a book of secrets, but not because of the National Treasure movie. I think there really is one, because someone has to know what happened when JFK was shot and at Area 51. And who better to know that than the president? So, there probably is something related to a book like that, but no one can really prove it. And even if you ask the president, he'll probably lie about it or something.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The President use to be the highest power in this land until, 1940's. and by 1950 the president was left out of the loop. and I would say now, The President doesn't know Jack about what is going on.
President CokeHead (Which one - Clinton) - wanted to know if there where Aliens, he was told nothing... and that was in the 90's....
So there is way higher Power than the President... and thats the power I fear is destroying our Country... we need a Revolution People...
Video.Google.com
Hacking Democracy -
The Empire City State -
CIA and Drugs -

These all point to high power - I just hope it isn't the Anti-Christ Prophecies. if you know what I mean. I didn't sign up for the End Times.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
really is there a book of secrects that all the apssed presedents wrote in???????????

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

I think John Lear has a document that shows the level of top secrets.

THere are 28 levels? then above that 12 more (top is MJ12 or whatever it is now). The highest a President has knowledge to is ~17 or 18.

From memory, correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I do think there is, because somebody has to be keeping track of the things that go on, that the public shouldnt know about.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I do think there is, because somebody has to be keeping track of the things that go on, that the public shouldnt know about.

Someone or some agencies keep track of all manner of highly classified info, but it's never gathered all in one place. And one single person, even the President, doesn't have access to everything.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AL77ZZZ

Definately a plausible theory, however i doubt that such a thing will ever get revealed. Im sure being the president becomes a job to the president just like a job is to every one else after a while.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AL77ZZZ

there is a book like that..every 3 months the current president gets to choose it's hiding place.he can choose any place in the world.i know my dad's one of the 5 people choosen to help protect and ship it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AL77ZZZ

sorry i dont know anything about the book of secrets but i learned about it while watching national treasure 2 book of secrets so you may want to check that out sorry i couldnt be of more help

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Bull# though.. because I always thought nobody but the President (if there's a book) can see it.

Meaning, your father wouldn't be able to transport it; only the president could.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"What is your fascination with my forbidden closet of mysteries?"

[edit on 10-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I do think there is abook on secrets of our history and no man has the right to hide the truth as they saying goes the truth will follow one who stands in the light and not the dark.

No one has the right to change history even the president it is what makes this country great is the history and knowledge we get from learning about our past so we do not make the same mistakes.

I just wonder if there is a book why hide behind it only weak men do that.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

ARRR what bull dust Anonymous Ats
I'm sure your dad would tell you if he looks after the book

I don't think for one second the president has a book of secrets

A. The President is just a puppet He might think he is running the show but thats just bs

B. The government would not want all the secrets to be in one place for some one to find

c. Refer to a and b

[edit on 11-6-2008 by duffster]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

I really think there is a book and that in the National Treasure movies, I believe some of those things are true...but they're not. Like...it's all there but in a different way. You think ...oh the government wouldn't allow something like that..but what if that's just what they want you to think?? I believe there is a book...or something that has all these events, otherwise how would the presidents pass all of this information to each other. Yes there are higher people than the president (like when it comes to passing bills and things) but I believe they still know these things...man I wish I were president...lol. It really makes you think huh?!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well firstly it wouldn’t be in a book but in computer files……
Although I doubt they would keep something like the JFK footage on a computer, what would they be saving it for? My best guess is the events of JFK are kept safe in the minds of those who know the truth, not recorded on paper but just known as a memory of a past event in history.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join